Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Tyler's POV (Surprise!!)

"So, Tyler tell me about yourself?" Evan asked as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"There is nothing important about me" I mumble quietly.

Right now I was laying on Evans bed with him beside me, it's been a week since he found out that I am his mate and everything has been going well.

"Oh come on, don't say that" he kissed my forehead.

"But it's true"

"I have an idea, what about I ask you a question and you answer me, and you ask me a question and I answer you, we will take turns" he sat up and pulled me to his lap so that my back was facing the wall.

I blush but nodded.

"You go first" I said.

"Mmmmmm.......What's your favourite animal?"

"A dog, well not a big dog a puppy, with big cute eyes, they look so cute" I squealed.

Evan chuckled "But you are cuter" he pinched my cheeks.

I blushed "Whats your favourite colour?"

"Green"

"Cool"

"My turn! What's your favourite food?"

"Pizza!!" I answered quickly.

Evan laughed.

"Have you had a boyfriend or girlfriend?"

"Yes, only once but I broke up with him because he cheated on me"

I gasp "How could he do that?"

He struggled his shoulders "I don't know, anyways it's my turn, are you a virgin?"

I blushed "Yeah"

"Yes! I'm so happy right now"

"And you?"

He shook his head "No"

"Oh, okay" I smiled.

"Who's turn is it now?"

"I don't know"

He chuckled "Do you have any brothers or sister?"

My smile faded away, I could feel my heart ache badly.

"I used to have a baby brother but he passed away from cancer and after one month my mother and father got into an car accident and passed away" I could feel tears running down my cheeks.

"Oh Tyler, I'm so sorry about that"

Evan pulled me into a hug as I buried my head on the crook of his neck, sobbing loudly.

"Shhhhh....Please don't cry" he hugged me tighter and my tears were starting to stop, I pulled away and wiped my tears.

Evan put his forehead on mine as he looked deeply into my eyes, the sparks between us was making my heart beat faster by every second.

"Tyler, there is one last question that I want to ask you and it has been bothering me?"

"Have you had your first kiss yet?" He looked at me with hope in his eyes.

"No......." I managed to say.

Once I said that word his lips crashed onto mine, I could feel sparks flying everywhere, my heart was beating really fast and I was scared that it would jump out of my chest, I kissed him back slowly.