Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Teddy's POV

"Hello?"

"Hi"

"Oh, Teddy, how are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm fantastic"

I chuckle "Of course you are"

"So, what's up?"

"Do you want to hang out?" I asked, hoping that he would say yes.

"Yes! It's been a long time since we last saw each other"

I laugh "Tyler, you saw me today in school"

"Yeah but I didn't get to talk to you, I have lots of things to tell you, about me and Evan, and-"

But I cut him off "That's why I want to hang out with you, so we can talk"

"Okay, let's go to the park that's near your house"

"Okay"

"I will see you at the park, bye"

"Bye"

I hang up and put my phone on the table, I have no idea how to tell him that we are going back to lakeville, I'm scared that he would not want to be my best friend anymore.

I sigh and got up from my bed to get ready to go to the park.

I put on some black jeans with a dark blue shirt, I brushed my hair and went down stairs to put on my shoes.

I closed the door behind me and locked it.

I started walking towards the park, it was a small park and it takes me 5 minutes to get there.

On my way to the park I brought some candy because I knew that Tyler loved candy.

Once I got there I sat on the swings and waited for Tyler to come.

I'm going to miss Tyler so much, he is like a brother to me, he is the one who helped me through everything, but I'm not going to stay there forever, once I break the bond between max and I, I will be free.

I would come back to New York and live an normal life, like everyone else.

Suddenly someone poked my shoulder making me jump, I turned around to find Tyler looked at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Hi"

"Hey"

"Can I have some?" Tyler pointed to the candy that was in my hands.

I laugh "Of course"

I gave him all the packet because I ate to much and I didn't want to get sick.

Tyler sat beside me on the swing as he started to swing himself up and down.

"So, how are you and Evan?" I asked.

"Good" he said with his mouth full of candy.

I sigh as I looked at him, he looked so happy and I am going to ruin his mood by what I am going to say.

"Teddy, are you okay? You look like you are going to pass out any second now"

"I need to tell you something" I said in a shaky breath.

"You are starting to scare me, teddy-"

"I am going to go back to lakeville" I said quickly.

The candy in his hands fell down to the ground.

"W-W-What?" He whispered but I heard him.

"You are joking, right?" He said, with tears in his eyes.

"No, I'm not joking"

Suddenly I heard him laugh, I looked at him, the tears in his eyes were all gone and he was happy.

He was happy that I am going to leave, but why? What did I do wrong? Am I not a good best friend?

"My baby is growing up!!" he shouted.

"W-What?" I looked at him confused.

"You are finally going back to him, you are going to forgive him, right? Oh my god-"

"Tyler"

"Maybe I can visit you and-"

"Tyler" I said a bit louder.

"And we can all be happy-"

"Tyler!!" I shouted "Stop, you got it all wrong"

"What?" he asked looking at me confused.

"Look Tyler, I'm not going back there to forgive max, I'm going to break the bond between me and him, and once I have done that I would come back to New York"

"B-But why would you do that? Teddy it's the best feeling in the world to have a mate, why would you want to break the bond? I know that you can't forgive him but at least don't break the bond" Tyler looked at me with sad eyes.

"I-I can't forgive h-him Tyler, h-he rejected m-me, how would y-you feel I-If Evan rejected you? E-Even though y-you are h-human you would s-still feel the p-pain" I started crying.

Warm hands were wrapped around me and I started crying harder.

I hugged him back with my face buried on his shoulder, I could feel something wet drop on my hair.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at Tyler who was crying, he quickly wiped the tears and smiled.

"Tyler....." I whisper.

"I'm going to miss you" he looked at me with teary eyes.

"I'm going to miss you too" I smiled even though the tears were still streaming down my cheeks.

He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back tightly.

I am really going to miss him.

.

After we cried our eyes out and picked up all the candy that was on the floor, we were on our way back to my house.

"So, when are you going?" Tyler asked.

"After tomorrow" I replied.

"Did you finish packing up?"

"Yes but not everything"

"Can I help you with anything?" He smiled.

"No thanks, I just need to pack my things up" I smiled back.

"I can help you with that"

"It's okay, go to Evan I bet he is waiting for you" I chuckled.

He laughed "He saw me one hour ago, he can survive"

"Okay" I sigh.

"Let's go!"

.

.

.

.

__________________________

Dedicated to: @LGBT_ROCK she is my other cousin in Australia and she seriously is really funny, once you get to know her you wouldn't stop laughing.

This chapter question is: Do you have any questions that you want to ask max?

Vote

Comment

Follow me

I love you all <3

Updated in: 25/September/2014