first || taehyung

[requested]

[requested]

summary : from strangers, to study partners, leading to playful conversations. are you in love? or is it a mere infatuation?

a/n ; if u read this before,, i just added more scenes bc it wasnt that heart-fluttering before so u can reread it lelelel

genre : schoolmate au // fluffy, fluff && soft taehyung eheheh(◡‿◡✿╰) squish squish squish

word count : 3,400+ idk im lazy to check lmao

--------

You never remembered when you had last fell in love.

Being a college student, you barely had time to develop feelings for someone because you always had your nose buried in a book. However, at times, you do feel the need to be embraced. You wished you had someone to care for you, one that would feed you knowing that you had been skipping your meals revising for your upcoming examinations, one that would hold you tightly in a hug and could simply take your stress away.

You never really experienced falling in love, until it came to one day.

You were studying in the school library packed with other students who were busy revising for the mid-year papers. The library was silent, there were only sounds of students flipping pages and scribbling on their notebooks. Although the library was capacious, it felt unusually stuffy that day with other students sighing heavily as they stared blankly at their textbooks.

You absent-mindedly wrote mathematical formulas on a blank sheet of paper, before crushing and tossing it into your bag. You were completely drained out after spending half of your day attending classes. Since your brain couldn't take in whatever was written in your study notes, you decided to stare at it blankly in procrastination.

"Uhm, excuse me?" A voice whispered, but was clear, "Is there anyone sitting here?"

You instantly looked up to see a guy standing opposite you, holding a pile of books in his hands. Goodness gracious, you blinked, feeling your stomach tighten as you stare at the gorgeous looking young man before you. His hair was delicately disheveled, his brows shaped into a deceivingly perfect arch that followed the slight curve of his eye and his sharp nose hooked over his pretty plump lips which were slightly dry, evidently showing his exhaustion.

"N-No," You sat up straight and kindly offered the seat infront of you. He mouthed a 'thanks' before pulling out the chair and sitting down before you. He settled all his things on the table and opened his book, starting his revision.

You then pretended to be reading your book, but you realised you were stealing glances at him from time to time. Instead of studying your notes, you were studying his perfect features, marveling at him. His brows knitted into a frown as he slightly bit his pen, trying to solve the questions on his paper and you unknowingly smiled, finding him adorable.