Chapter Seven- AND Haapppy NEW YEAR

Hey guys, sorry for how long it took for me to publish this. I really appreciate you reading. Please keep voting and commenting, it really helps me. Thanks so  so so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aria:

It was a huge victory, the party. The people swarmed into his house and he had to explain time after time that this was all a mistake. But I realized another thing. No matter what we did for small revenge, he was still popular and happy, and I couldn't change that.

Which is why our only hope was Rosalie. Slowly, they'd become an official couple. It seemed almost unreal, so see Fletcher get into a relationship slowly and normally. He'd had to actually win her over, and her him, which was something that I'd been apparently unable to do. 

The holiday season came quickly, and soon Jade and I were going to parties left and right. Rosalie was going too, but with Fletcher. Rosalie's dad was out of town one weekend, and she decided to host her very first party. Everyone who was everyone was invited, and she didn't leave Jade out. Surprisingly, even after our breakup, I'd stayed pretty popular. I didn't have a boyfriend though, but don't get me wrong, their were plenty of willing candidates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, Jade and I were getting ready at Rosalie's. I was doing Jade's makeup, and hadn't even begun to get ready. I'd already styled Rosalie's hair and done her makeup, and Jade's hair. I was still in my jeans and hoodie, while Rosalie was downstairs, greeting the people who had come early. She walked upstairs to check on our progress.

She looked adorable, as always, in a pink sweetheart dress with sparkly tights and gold pumps. I'd done her hair and gathered it into a demi french twist, pinning it with a white rose comb. "Fletcher's going to be late." She informed us. "Hey, you haven't even started getting ready yet!" She exclaimed to me, as I carefully coated her lashes with mascara.

"I will. She's almost done." And with that, I grabbed some sparkly gloss and patted it on over her light colored lips and pronounced her done. "You look perfect."

She did, with her gold eyeliner, leather skinny jeans, heeled black boots, and golden sparkly tunic top. Her hair was pulled partially back, with some of it tumbling onto her shoulders.  I was proud of myself.

"You do look pretty Jay." Rosalie commented.

She looked at herself in the mirror. "Wow. I don't even look like me."

"Yes you do. Just a bit more glitter and pep. A you look beautiful. Now go down with Rosalie and mingle." I ordered cheerfully.

They nodded and walked downstairs, and I was left alone. Closing the door to Rosalie's room, I began to ready myself. I pulled off my clothes and went over to my things, strewn on her bed. My dress was red, but with occasional flashes of black. It also had cut outs on the front, revealing small amounts of my stomach and side. I slipped it on, and with it, lacy fishnets. I put my feet into simple black suede pumps. I clasped on dangly gold hoops, and a bunch gold and black bangles. I put on gold eye shadow, and black cat-eyed liner. I darkened my lips and let my hair loose, just waving it slightly. I was ready in about half the time it had taken Rosalie and Jade to get ready.

I walked down the stairs slowly, into the loud music and partying people. It wasn't the kind of crazy out of hand party that most were, it was much more elegant at Rosalie's. People seemed to get they were in a nice house, and the alcohol wasn't just beers, it was mostly mixed with pops and punch, since Rosalie didn't drink stuff like beer or vodka.I didn't drink at all, since I hated the feeling of a cloudy head and the morning after was hell when you drank.