Chapter Twelve

Warnings are given, signs may show the possibilities of me getting killed on the day I shift or on the day I’ll disperse from air like a know it all. Gosh, these things are killing the inside guts I have penetrated for. I made no sense right now, I feel so stupid to the fact that I’ve been saying words that don’t even sparkle with an appropriate grammar.

“Would you please stop pacing?” Mason groaned. He must’ve gotten a little woozy due to my wandering all around the medium sized dorm room.

“I could stop, but I won’t until I find these people and hunt them down.” I say, confidence all rubbing in the back of my head. In all honesty, I was dying inside from fear.

     Axel stood there, rubbing the bridge of his head. Which I may add is a quite large space to rub if you’re frustrated. He didn’t look calm. I’m worried that he might punch a wall—and for the fact that it never sounds great when you hear a frustrated Axel.

“Are you okay?” Axel hisses. I could see some of his veins, indicating that his frustration isn’t going off to a great start. “Nope, but you look much a worse than me.” Mason adds his mischievous grin, all pearly white teeth aligned in a straight form. I know that smile. A smile that will pull Axel into a bitch fit like one of those girls from White Chicks.

“Mason” I warned. “What?” He asks, sounding quite stupid.

“Don’t make him angry.” I hiss. This situation isn’t helping Axel recover to his frustrated state, and he’s making it worst.

     Mason puffs out a sigh. “I just wanted to lighten the mood. Your brother’s so tense about things.” I heave out a heavy sigh too, “It’s not working.”

     That’s when Axel kicked the door open and walked out. “This is not good.” I touched my scratched cheek.

     We had followed my frustrated brother out the borders of the academy. He’d go deep into the woods, letting his wolf out to calm him. Being his little sister is hard. If I had done something wrong, he would blame it on himself even if it was actually my fault. If something happens to me, he’d blame it all on himself. I’m always worried about him. I didn’t like it when he blew a fuse—a fuse that would be bigger than the size of China itself.  

“Axel sure blows up like a bomb shell,” Mason puffs out, “although, he’s always been the chill guy at campus.”

“You don’t know him well enough Mason.” I sigh, “I don’t need to know the whole him just to be friends with him. I’m a guy, we speculate the specimen of men not women.” He says, trying to lighten the tense tension around the woods.

“I’m worried about him. He’d never really blow a fuse around little things.” But then, I remembered that he’d strangle any person who would cause harm to his family—which means, mostly me.

“He’d throw a car if someone raped you.” I sigh, “Mason, this isn’t the time of the day to try and humor me.” I warned.

     Near the clearing, I could see Masons’ dark hair. He sat down on a cut out bark and ran a hand through his face. I walked closely, “Axel” I peered out.

“Yeah” He questioned, “Stop holding it on yourself, you didn’t do this. It’s an accident and accidents happen.” I sat down the small bark next to him, and held his hand.

“Whatever happens to you will always be my fault. I’m your big brother, I’m supposed to look out for my baby sister and care for her.” I sigh, “You can’t always protect me.”

     When you grow too attached to your older brother, things like these happen on a daily basis. Never had I let someone so close to me, it’s always Axel. He knew me like the back of my palm—not like the back of my palm knew me more than Axel did. We instantly clicked once I was born. He’s the first person who held me on the day of my birth.

“But it’s my duty since the day you were born. You were always my priority before someone else, you’re always my first choice to who to protect and who to care and love for. Even I would save you first before our mother, and that’s not good since she’s the one who gave birth to me.” He said sweetly, “But what about your mate and your future children? Won’t they become your first choice?” I replied.

“After them, there’s you, and plus, I don’t have a mate yet.” He pats the end of shoulder, while I lean on his.

“Am I ruining the moment? Because if I am, then I’m doing quite a good job, your love fest is kind of giving me chills at the bottom of my spine.” Mason sits next to me, making the cut our tree bark move.

     After rattling about stuff, we decided to go out of campus with the guys. I finally pushed Axel to the side, making him forget about the situation earlier. Every time he’d face me, he’d see the scar on my cheek. I’d give him a smile, and he’d go wash back through reality.

     When we met up with the guys, we decided to take the limo so that all of us could fit in. And no one would argue over who’ll sit shotgun or the passenger seat, next to the driver’s seat. These guys were the only people I’d actually get along. Benny sat at the end, getting along with the other guys. I’d learn that he’s on the basketball team like Axel.

“Spurs over anything” Michael argued. Maybe having all of us in one portable vehicle is a bad thing, learning that most of these boys are short tempered.

“No way, Miami Heat would suck the living daylights out of them.” Cyde interjected.

     Yelling was heard throughout the whole limo, I bet Travis could hear them too. Boys will be boys, but it’s twice as hard to deal with because they’re all Alpha’s. I held my amusement towards them. It sure is quite a sight.

     The boys nudged each other. As we walked, humans—more like girls drooled over these boys. Per say, they’re drool worthy but they’re just friends. All of them had figures, and you could sense the strong aura—which means their authority. But of course, these boys rubbed the egoistical side of them. Rather, than the nice and chill side they showed me.

“Would you guys shut up,” Mason growls, clearly irritated with everyone.

“A broken is here.” Mason whispers

All Rights Reserved

Authors Note: Is this chapter good enough? Please read their stories, Chuckles007 and 1OfAKind_dreamy! Shout out to, artyparty22 and Superstar_w! Please vote, comment, and follow for a new update!