N I N E

~ Angel and Damon ~
~ day 17 ~
• C H E Y E N N E •

I went straight to my best friends house after that run in with Suki. I needed a way to relax after my mind boggling night with Joker. I sit on the bed along with Angel, sorting through her various new devices.

Angel was my long time best friend. We'd been close for years after I tried to rob her, ironically. She managed to convinced me that whoever had hired me to rob her was just trying to start trouble with her. She gave me my first hit, which happened to be the person who hired me to rob her. After that, we'd been partners in crime, her supplying me with weapons and drugs if I ever needed them, me supplying her with security.

She always called me first when she got anything brand new, and her fresh shipment was something I had never seen before.

"This thing is insane," I say, almost in a whisper. I pick up a pair of brass knuckles that extended into a dagger with just a flick of the wrist and holding it up into the light of her bedroom. The silver plating glinted in the sunrise, attracting me even more. "This is for me?"

"That's a brand new market item and right now it's one of a kind. No one has that." Angel says, glancing up from the stack of money she was counting momentarily letting a smirk sneak across her lips. "Except you."

I squeal with delight, setting the weapon down and lying back in the bed, hugging Angel by her waist. Angel always had good news when I came around, making any bad day the best.

"Ahhh," I hear an all to familiar voice chime from the doorway of Angel's bedroom. "Well, isn't this a very, very pleasant surprise."

I lift my head, turning toward the door, examining the sight before me

I lift my head, turning toward the door, examining the sight before me. His bright blue eyes light up the moment we made eye contact, triggering an immediate eye-rolling reaction. I turn my back to him once again, examining more weapons, even though I wasn't really interested in them. I glance at Angel, who has now put down her money and is watching the both of us in amusement. "Why is he here?"

"He needed some things too," she chuckles, narrowing her eyes at him. "He's not supposed to be here yet, though."

"It's good to see you, too, Cheyenne." Damon quips, coming toward the bed to join Angel and I. I take a deep breath as he sits next to me and picks up the brass knuckles, examining it himself. I snatch it from him in a completely selfish manner, but I didn't care. There's no way I could get rid of him. The list of aggravating people in my life would not stop growing.

But, Damon was much more tolerable than Joker. Truthfully, I used to adore Damon. Until he dropped off of the face of the earth, making his own brotherhood in Louisiana. Joker thought that he and I had sexual tension, but between Damon and I, it was thick like molasses. There was more than enough times where neither of us could control ourselves and we got lost with each other for hours, even days at a time.