Chapter Three, Something You Don't See

You had finished another poem, homework, ordered a pizza for dinner and even played video games. Every hour you called Sayori but no answer. It was getting late and you weren't going to sleep until you knew Sayori was safe. You grabbed a coat and walked outside, you knocked on Sayori's door and to your surprise, Monika opened the door. "Oh hello (Y/N)!" Monika said. "Where's Sayori?!" you asked, getting more worried by the second.

Monika's smile changed to a worried expression and she pulled you into Sayori's home. Monika brought you into the living room where Sayori's sleeping body laid on the couch. You ran to her and kissed her cheek, she began drooling in her sleep. You smiled that was Sayori being Sayori and it was cute. Monika touched your shoulder and looked at you. "I pulled her aside earlier because she had accidentally stabbed her arm with a pencil," Monika said obviously nervously. You knew that that was a coverup no way that was why. "Why are you here?" you asked.

"Sayori had me stay over," replied Monika. "Monika, you've been acting different... Are you ok?" you asked purely out of concern for your friend.

"Yea, I'm fine, I appreciate your concern!", Monika smiles as she speaks. "Monika, please take care of Sayori," you say hugging Monika.

Monika nods. You open Sayori's front door and walk out into the inky darkness of the night. Suddenly you felt a pair of arms grab you and another cover your mouth. You flailed your arms and legs but you were stuck. While flailing you saw Monika in Sayori's window, she stared at you then looked at her fingers. H E L P

HOW DOES THIS WORK
OK

H E L P M E P L E A S E

IM TRYING!
OK

OW IM DYING

YOURE NOT DYING YOU WON'T 
OK

MONIKA? IS THAT YOU

....
DELETE

Another morning. You looked down at your arms, you see cuts but they glitch and your clear of any pain. You got ready for school and waited for Sayori on the sidewalk. Sayori looked down she seems off to you but you brush it off. Monika is the only thing on your mind. You want to see Monika. M O N I K A J U S T M O N I KA. I felt odd today. Sayori and I walked to school in silence. It no longer seems like I'm even going to my classes it just feels like I sit at my desk when I go to the Literature Club. Ugh, headache....migraine. As I open the door to the Literature Club I would have sworn I saw the world around me glitch.

Monika was late to club, her excuse, piano. Sayori was quiet. Yuri was watching me. Natsuki seemed hungry. Monika seemed happy. Sayori was DEPRESSED. Yuri was OBSESSING. Natsuki is ABUSED. Monika is IN CONTROL.

J U S T M O N I K A

A/N
Hey. This chapter may be confusing so let me explain. You the reader after leaving Sayori's you are kidnapped, abused and....anything else that's up to your imagination. Monika has already become aware but is hesitant to save you because she doesn't want to screw things up. Monika then can't figure out how to save you so that's what the bolded underlined italics are, dialogue between you and Monika. Then you wake up and Monika is trying to fix things. Your world is a bit screwed up right now, so for moments you can tell what is happening but Monika is trying to take away your awareness. I hope you enjoy.