Chapter Sixteen, You

Your Point Of View

      It was Saturday. Per usual I planned sit in my house, eat Mac and Cheese and roll around on the floor. Of course I got out the box of Macaroni and Cheese and as soon as I set out the box someone rung on my doorbell, I assumed it was my mother but no. It was a strawberry blonde girl who I had seen at school. I unlocked the door then opened it. The girl smiled at me "Hi I'm Monika! I'm starting a club would you like to join?" Monika asked.

      Monika. I remember her, she kidnapped me and then I blacked out, everyone in literature club died. What the hell? I almost slammed the door in her face until she grabbed it. "I know, I know what I did." Monika said desperately.

      "Listen I'm struggling with what the hell is going on, I have a migraine, you're a crazy bitch and I'm trying to make Mac and Cheese." I said.

      "Please join, everyone is back and their all fine." Monika said with emotion flooding her voice.

      "...Sayori, Natsuki, and Yuri? ...Fine I'm joining but stay the fuck away from me." I said angrily then slammed the door on her.

      It's annoying every time I hear one word it all comes back. I just want to forget and enjoy my Saturday. I finished making my Mac and Cheese then sat on the couch and ate it. Oh well another chapter in this horrible book of the literature club. Haha well I'm so screwed for choosing to do this.