Chapter Nineteen, Problem

Natsuki's Point Of View

Sayori bounced over to me and asked to read with me. I nodded. "What should we read?" Sayori asked.

I did just buy a new manga today. I might as well read it. "I just bought a new manga want to read it together?" I asked sort of embarrassed.

"What is it called?" asked Sayori amused at my blush.

"U-um Sailor Moon" I said practically choking on my words.

Sayori nodded and sat by my side we read for awhile, I was unable to focus due to Sayori's odd mannerisms. Yes, Sayori was always happy but she was also shy and sometimes nervous, now she seemed more like Monika. Bold, with a happy facade. Sayori also seemed like less of an airhead, as much as I hate to say it, I enjoyed the fact she was an airhead.

Oh well. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Monika's Point Of View

Sayori did obviously change. It means my plan worked successfully, I contacted her in her dreams and I gave her some of my power, she can deleted girls, she just doesn't know how. I plan to visit her over many dreams, and make her self aware. Then I will make sure she falls in love with (Y/N) I will change Yuri and Natsuki's character files so Sayori will have no choice but to delete the sluts, then she will probably attempt to delete me, I will delete her first, but it may not be needed because if (Y/N) finds out that Sayori has been deleting people then she will probably have no chance of even kissing (Y/N). Ah (Y/N)'s lips. How beautiful. This time I will not back down.

I wIlL dO tHiS fOrEvEr EvEn If HeLl TrIeS tO tAkE mE aLiVe!