Prologue

Unedited: Feel free to point out the mistakes.

Tag your friends here to share this story with them.

Word Count: 307

***********************************************************

There she stood glaring daggers at him.

"Cover your body. Stop dressing like a fucking whore." He sneered, the hatred in his eyes visible.

The nerve of this fudging barbarian.

It was a decent looking summer dress which reached to her knees and did not show any cleavage.

"I will dress the way I like. How about you stop acting like a barbarian." She retorted.

His brown eyes flashed lethally, his hands tightening into the fists. He covered the distance between them in three long and powerful strides.

He was too close to her for her liking.

He needs to learn that it is not a good thing to invade someone's personal space.

"I will show you how exactly the barbarians behave." He seethed and with a quick sweep of his hand tore her cotton dress from the middle leaving her bare to his eyes.

A shriek escaped past her lips as she tried to get away from him and cover herself, the tendrils of terror curling in her stomach.

"How dare__" Her sentence was cut short because he backhanded her and she fell on her bottom on the hard marble floor. Her fearful eyes looked up to meet his stormy brown eyes.

The tears finally started rolling down her eyes as her stomach tightened, throat clogged and palms became wet.

She felt humiliated. No one had ever laid a finger on her.

She whimpered in protest, cowering away from him when she saw him bending down to her level.

He gritted his teeth for control.

"You are an animal." She sobbed and covered her face with her hands.

The bitch deserved it. The corners of his mouth curled upwards into a sneer.

"Stop crying and get up." He snarled.

She could not stop crying, trembling in her grief, she stared blindly away, wiping her errant tears.

*******************

Hey Lovelies, I'm in serious need of cover for this story

Hey Lovelies, I'm in serious need of cover for this story. Anyone who can help me with it? 

It will revolve around the lives of the under-boss of Irish Mafia "Ahmar bin Tariq" who is an Arab and and an Italian female doctor "Rosalyn."

I have seen that I have a few number of readers who are from Arabian countries....so I thought of penning down this story.

Date:9/2/18

Feel free to give your suggestions. 

Vote and comment to motivate me.