Chapter 1.2 The Abductions

Unedited: Feel free to point out the mistakes.

Tag your friends here to share this story with them.

Word Count: 980+

****************************************

It was another busy day for Rosalyn but she could not concentrate on her work. She kept thinking about the brown eyed devil who saved her last night.

When Doctor Adam came to see her in her lunch break the image of that man came in her mind.

His chest was quite broad and his jaw....it was sharp like a knife. He was taller than Adam.

Shut up Rosa!!! Why are you thinking about him. Her subconscious chided in. Don't you remember how rude he was!!!

"Am I looking more handsome today?" Adam smirked. Her eyes widened and she immediately looked away. Her face turned beet root red.

Oh God!!! She groaned.

"Ummmm...no. Sorry I zoned out." She stammered.

"So I'm not looking handsome today." He pouted.

"No...I mean yes you are." She mentally slapped herself for giving stupid answers.

"Really? Thanks darling." He grinned showing his pearly white teeth.

Stupid Rosa! Get up before you end up embarrassing yourself even more.

She got up and fled from the cafe making the young doctor laugh in amusement. He loved teasing her. She had always been so shy.

I'm gonna ask her to have dinner with me and then I will tell her what I feel for her. I can't wait to make you mine my pretty Rosa. He smiled to himself.

Abu Dhabi-11am

The woman in a beautiful designer dress was sitting in her lounge. A servant came and placed the steaming cup of coffee on the glass table beside her and left without a word. The woman paid no attention to the servant.

"Where are you Fahad?" She felt her eyes moistening.

It had been five days since she talked to her husband. His phone was switched off and his secretary was not responding as well.

She dialled his number again with the hope of hearing his voice but it was off as usual.
She shut her eyes tightly and few tears escaped her eyes.

"You will get a lot of time for crying. Now get up."

She gasped hearing the another man's voice in her home. Her eyes widened with fear.

"Who are you? A-And how dare you enter my home without my permission." She squeaked out.

She tried to act brave but her voice and her trembling hands gave away her fear.

The man chuckled darkly, sending the chills down her spine and hit her head with the back of his gun, knocking her out.

"Carry her to the car. And escort all the servants out. And make sure that they keep their mouths shut." He barked the orders in Arabic and made his way out of the house.

Now only the niece of that billionaire was left. He could finally get a break after kidnapping her.

***********

North Carolina- 9pm:

Rosalyn made her way to her car and started driving towards her apartment.