Chapter 8: Valentine's Day Massacre / I hate Valentine's Day

Jay Leno

"Today is Valentine's Day. Or, as men like to call it, extortion day."

*After a few days of riding in the car, I stopped in to a little town that only appears once every year..... It's called Valentown. By the name of it you can already tell that it is Valentine's Day based. I felt like eating something so badly and my cravingz only appear when I am in a bad mood. It was truly creepy to see everybody smiling and waving at me every single time I road passed God damn stop sign.*

"Fuck! I hate Valentine's Day.... I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.... This day..."

*Ever since Papa Legba gave me back my memories I could remember every Valentine's Day that I ever had, like the time when I was 6 years old,  A classmate of mine gave me a Valentine's Day lollipop that he had already bitten and put his mouth already on it then slapped me in the face with it... Then came the other time when I played a song for a girl that I liked but she ended up cheating on me with my singer best friend.... But with every the thing that happened to me.... Every year was no different as if it was either about money or it was about someone being better than me......*

"Sigh, is there even a way out of this town? Okay f*** it I'm going to ask for directions while also getting a drink."

*I parked my car, as I went to walk into the bar there was a little kid sucking on a lollipop. I looked at the kid when I stop but as the two of us tear down at each other the kid decided to throw a lollipop at my face then left. Nobody would realize how triggered I was,  I ripped a lollipop off with piece of my face send through the lollipop away as the little kid started crying because the fact that I threw away it's treat.*

*When I walked in that felt like I went back in time to the 1970s with everybody singing and dancing, greasers, preppy looking school girls, jocks, nerds, and even a old-school jukebox that look brand new. But what stuck out more than anything was the bartender wearing all pink with ange wearing all pink. I walked up to the counter and said down as it seems like everybody was in love.*