Chapter 9.2: Creepypasta Vision 2 - Sinnerwoman

I don't know how I can explain this story without seeming like a hater against the cross.... But I will try my best.....

4 months ago, I was just the normal African American Girl who was becoming closer and closer of leaving my town all together and starting a new life for myself..... But that was hard when I thought about my dad and my sister. In this town there was barely any cable and there was barely any news that went down outside of the town. It became drastically clear that I was in a Nowhere Town...
But what made it worse was my stepmother who would always complain while also treating my sister and I as if we were children..... As if we are slaves...... I could always see how she treats her own children as if they are more important but she also treats my own father as if she owns him like a dog...... I wondered why do I have to go through this and why do I have to stand for it...... As I look out the window I can remember when I was put into a scene Asylum by my own stepmom, she felt that my sister was being disrespectful and the fact that I caught her belt when she tried to beat my sister   for speaking her mind..... I ended up being sent to an insane asylum.

In that Asylum I meant a lot of people that were either sane or just insane, smart or dumb, sophisticated or deranged...... But one person stood out from all the others, his name was unknown when it came to his bracelet that showed his name..... His body was full of pieces of torn flesh, I would always find him playing chess by himself in the corner of the room.
Everyone told me to stay away from him as he was dangerous, but every single time I tried to talk to him he would say hi and nothing else..... He was not allowed to talk since his mouth was stitched up, it was too painful for him to hold a conversation so he would write down everything on a piece of paper while also writing on the bottom too this both of the paper after reading it.
With each night that fell upon the asylum, I would either be beaten up or have people running around naked.
..... But at 3 on the DOT, I would always hear the sound of opera music being played.....
I soon found out that the doctors were operating on a people, but their favorite person to operate on...... Was the guy with no named....
When I try to confront him about it, i whisper in his ear "I know your pain...." he would grabbed me by the neck and pinning me against the wall........ He looked into my eyes and security guards was about to get involved as he stopped when you put me down with a devilish smile then walk away.
But one night was special for the both of us, he had sent me a letter underneath my cell as I read it telling me that he was sorry for everything that he had done to me.... He told me to meet him at the door to the hospital at 2 a.m...... I wondered if it would be a good idea or not.
I ended up accepting his invitation, and still to this day I don't regret it as we ended up reading books together plus eating real food together as well.
I learned a lot from him as he proved that he is a true Bookworm when you really get to know him and he is also very misunderstood when you actually hear him speak.
He also told me that his brother and sister are worried about him, he showed me a letter with a picture of them....... He said that his mother hates him..... He would bleed out tears as I would gently hug him and hold them....... He told me that this was the first time he actually felt a woman's embrace...... I believe him as seen ended up kissing me and I kiss back.......
We made love that night in one of the patient's rooms.
Nobody found out....... Until.
After I had gotten released as the insane Asylum was shut down with the hospital meaning that my boyfriend was having to be sent home and so was I, .... A few months path and I started showing signs that I was holding a child...... I was holding his child......
I was at first happy but at the same time I was scared of what my step mom would do if she found out that I was pregnant. I ended up calling him since he gave me his number, by the tone of his voice he sounded depressed so when he found out that I was pregnant he told me that he would be there for me more often.
A few weeks later, he ended up getting a job ....... I trusted him so I didn't try to make him feel like I didn't......
As time ruled by, he would always come with me to church but I didn't know that he would find out that my step mom would beat me constantly.
She said the same thing over and over and over again:
"Our heavenly father will show you the way, our heavenly father will forgive you for you are a sinnerwoman, you are the same upon yourself so you shall be punished."
The door was locked but that didn't stop him from looking through the doorway, when the door slammed closed..... He would run every time.
But one day, my father called me to his room as I wanted to tell him that I was pregnant but he showed me something that scared me even more....... A wanted poster for my boyfriend, as he told me that he came to see me..... But he never told me that he killed his mom and her boyfriend...