6

Unedited.

He carried her to the bedroom and laid her down; he brought some lotion and rubbed on her backside. She whimpered and tried to move.

"Don't move," he said sharply.

She stilled as he rubbed the lotion, she made a small voice of protest from the back of her throat but a grunt of his own had her shutting up.

"Baby girl, I don't want you saying that word or any other cuss word ever again," he instructed, "am I clear?"

She nodded and whimpered again. He covered her butt with the t-shirt and turned her to him, her cheeks were flushed and lashes wet. He got on the bed and hovered above her, he nuzzled her nose and she bit her lip and looked at him in a coy manner. He then released her lip from the hold of her teeth and captured them in a kiss. Her lips were soft and plush and the taste of her was so addictive. He groaned and his primal urges took over his mind. The kiss was no longer soft but rather hard and obsessive and rough.

She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her lips were slightly slow and the pictures of her kissing Damon flashed in her mind. He broke the kiss and looked at her, anger coursed through her system and he kissed her again, this time it was anger and possessiveness that flowed through him. She released a muffled moan and tried to push him away.

He moved away and looked at her.

"You belong to me," he whispered harshly. He had never felt anything like this before; he had won a lot many times in his life, every underground fight, a scholarship to an Ivy League school, an amazing business that had taken over the finance world. He was known as the ruthless businessmen but he had never faced this strong urge of having something, until today. He wanted Plum. He wanted her heart, soul, mind and body. He wanted to be the centre of her universe, he wanted to be her everything and he wanted her day to start with him and her day to end with him.

She gulped and made a small voice at the back of her throat. It was the sweetest thing he had ever heard. He had plans to be ruthless and merciless with her, she was just a way to attain a piece of land but now she seemed so precious, priceless even. He couldn't imagine being ruthless and cold with her. She deserved warmth, cuddles and love. She placed her tiny hand on his thick and built biceps; her hand looked so pale and small against his tanned Spanish skin.

"Sleep," he whispered and tucked her under him.

***

"I will give you six hundred million for that island Torres," Roman tried to negotiate with Arsenio.

"Why the hell do you think I would sell this island to you Roman?" Arsenio said.

Roman sat back, his lips pursed.

"I guess I should leave," Roman said.

"You can, I heard you gave the security contract of your entire company to your brother,"

"I did, Damon has built a very efficient system that we will be trying on our company, and he is outside in the lobby. His company is doing really well, keeping him busy," Roman said.

"Good to know," he said and frowned when his phone rang. It was Sawyer; he cancelled his call and kept the phone back.

"How is the... married life treating you?" Roman asked.

Arsenio frowned and looked at him.

"Damon told me," Roman explained.

Arsenio nodded, he had not made any announcements regarding his marriage, yet.

"I think you should release a statement soon, better yet, do an entire feature with a magazine... the photo shoot and everything," Roman suggested.