7.

Unedited.

Plum heard the house creaking and gasped. She whimpered and brought the comforter up to her chin. The house was so big for just two people and at night it made noises. She was so sure it was haunted. The house creaked and whined again and she turned to Arsenio San (Mister/Sir) and shook him awake.

He opened his eyes and looked at her and sighed.

"Why did you move away in the first place?" he chided and she looked down.

He pulled her underneath him and she sighed in contentment. He made her feel so safe, protected and cared for. She liked being around him, it was a very tantalising experience. His piercing eyes had the ability to make her fall on her knees and she liked it when he spanked her.

Her cheeks warmed at the memory and a giggle escaped her lips. He moved and stared down at her.

"What is so funny?"

She giggled again.

"Daddy," she whispered.

She liked calling him that. He was so old and handsome like a Daddy and also caring like one. He was always after her, scolding her and chiding her and spanking her. She felt so shy but she loved. The spankings yesterday were delightful. It was hurting and slightly embarrassing but she liked the feeling in her lower abdomen. It made her feel wet down there.

"I wish you could say something more than Daddy," he said and placed an indulgent kiss on her forehead.

Her mood dimmed at that. She gulped and looked away. Arsenio San, her husband was very intrusive like that.

She was half Japanese and half South Korean. He didn't know this but her English was limited. She had spent only the past six years in America and that too inside a house mostly. And the fact that she didn't speak... she didn't know. She didn't have the courage, the trust to speak. She remembered that as a child she was a complete chatter box. It dimmed after her father died at five and completely stopped after her mother died when she was barely twelve. Her mother coddled and loved her a lot. She was a sweetheart and so loving. She didn't feel like speaking to anyone else.

She wanted her parents. She wanted that love that seemed missing from her life. Uncle Dae Jung was good but she knew she was a burden on him. He didn't want her around.

"It's ok," Arsenio San whispered.

Arsenio San was so handsome. He had a nice dark tanned skin and he was so huge. He was almost six feet four and just very muscled and built. He wasn't lean either, he was huge and it made her feel so small like a baby girl. Damon was lean but Arsenio San was huge.

He was also very understanding, at least he was trying to be. He scolded her and chided her if she did anything wrong and she could see that he was sometimes losing his patience. He knew how frustrating it was to have a wife who said only two words and one of it was not allowed.