10.

Unedited.

His squirrel was so brave and also an open book. He stared into her shy eyes and placed a small kiss on her forehead. He could give her all the love in the world and it would still be less, she was so deserving of it. He had, had girlfriends in the past and all of those relationships had been so clinical and superficial. But with her, it was as if he had fallen so hard that there was no getting up. This little niña (girl) had done her magic on him and now he was obsessed, he didn't know what he would do without her.

He brought his hands to her face and caressed her full cheeks, her skin was so soft, and he stared into her expressive eyes that spoke of her shyness. Her beguiling eyes that trapped him the moment he laid his eyes on her, and her lips, he could serenade about them his entire life. So soft, plush, full and red, they were made just for him. Kissing her was like biting into a ripe fruit forbidden for picking.

She was a forbidden fruit.

And rightly so, he wanted to hide her away from the world especially because of how naïve and gullible she was. It was so easy to cheat Plum, she wouldn't even realise, it was so easy to take advantage of her innocence and he had to protect that. This purity in her eyes, her innocent and brave emotions... it all had to be protected.

He was so in love with her. He was so obsessed. Plum was his and his only. She was angel, a priceless gem and a beautiful innocent and pure soul.

He opened the knot of her robe and groaned when he saw her beautiful petite body. She was so tiny and fragile.

"You are so beautiful my doll," he groaned.

She bit her lip and he saw how the colour bloomed on her cheek. It was so easy to read her. She wriggled on his lap and he groaned loudly, he was hard for her and his er*ction was forcing to be released. He brought his mouth to her neck and inhaled her sweet scent. He placed a gentle kiss and she moaned a sweet sound as if the flowers of the spring had found a voice. He trailed his kiss down her breast till he reached the top of her lacy bra cup. She was wearing the lavender bra, he was so happy. He picked her up and walked towards the bedroom.

He placed her on the bed and gently removed her robe. Her blush ran down her body and she tried to cover herself only for him to take her hands and put them above her head. He hovered above her and brought his attention to her generous breasts. He placed a small kiss on the bra and she arched her back.

She moaned and writhed under him. He brought her hand to the clasps of her bra and opened it. He threw the bra on the floor and stared at her beautiful plush breasts open and vulnerable in front of him. Hunger flooded through his veins and he growled a guttural voice from the back of his throat. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and gently bit on it; he released her hands and brought his own on her clitoral region covered by her lace panties. She was soaking wet. She placed her hands on his shoulders and let him do whatever it is that he had planned for her.

"Unbutton my shirt," he growled in her ear and kissed her lips.

With trembling she began unbuttoning his shirt.

He threw his shirt on the floor and removed his trousers and boxers. His er*ction sprang free and he stroked it. He was so hard; would she be able to adjust to him?

He gently removed her panties and threw them on the floor, he hovered above her and placed his p**is above her slit. She moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist. He slowly tried to enter her wet slit but she was so tight. She cried softly and pressed her nails against his back. He tried to enter again slowly but was met with the same tightness, with a strong yet gentle thrust he made his way inside. She cried out, a soft and pained cry as he penetrated her.