Him & Her

A/N: Meet the cast: Abhijith Sharma🔝
....

"Where the hell are you?"

Arohi was more or less screaming into her phone. "No. No I've had enough of your excuses. If you don't reach here in five minutes I'm going to skin you alive." She cut the call fuming.
Hai Ramji. Out all the students aapko yahi mila kya mere partner banane keliye?Not fair!

She was at a nursing home as a part of her project. They had to interview anyone of the patients there and write an article on them. She was paired up with the school's well known flirt much to her annoyance. On the top of that he was nowhere to be seen. How wonderful! Not.

Nandini on the other hand was worried sick. As soon as Nyonika's call ended she rushed down the stairs two at a time. "Cha.. Chachi Arohi kahan hain?" she said trying to catch her breath.

"Nandu.. Kya hua. Sab teek hain na?" Chachi asked worried seeing Nandini's state.

"H.. Haan. Sab teek hain. Where is she?" she trying to get a hold on herself.

" woh kuch project keliye gayi hain shayad. Woh nursing home hain na. Naam kya tha uska? Haan 'Hope '. Wahin gayi hain."

"Ok chachi. I' m just going out. I'll be back soon" She rushed out of the house before Chachi had the chance to interrogate her further.

Aiyappa! Please take care of Arohi usse kuch mat hone dena please.
....

"Hey babe"

Finally! For the first time in her life Arohi was actually happy to hear this particular someone's voice.

"Babe hogi teri..." Arohi said gritting her teeth and turning around. In front of her stood a tall lanky guy with out stretched hands. One might even describe him as handsome if not for the abnormally huge smirk on his face.

" Two hours. I've been waiting for you since 2 hours. Common courtesy nam ki koi cheez suni hain kabhi? And how dare you 'hey babe' me?"

"Ooh Feisty! I like it."

"Oh believe me, you won't if you're going to keep this up" she said through narrowed eyes.

"Don't worry babe. Girls always wait for me. You'll get used to it soon" he said cheekily winking at her.

"Please! I don't intend to get used to you any more than absolutely necessary thank you very much."

"Oh oh oh. I know what you are doing. Dil pe haan aur hoton pe na." he said wriggling his eyebrows. "Come on darling. There is no use in playing hard to get. You and I both know you are totally in love with me."

Arohi stared at him with a half open mouth for a whole minute. You have go to be kidding me! " Are for real?"

"Of course. Don't worry sweetheart. I'm totally real this time. I know you dream about me. I'm not judging you because just look at me." He says poin to himself "How can anyone not!"

Arohi took a deep breath to calm herself. It was taking all her self control to keep her hands where it was and not slap his mouth shut 'accidentally'. "Mr. Abhijith Sharma agar apki bhashan khatam hogaya toh ham kaam ki baat kare" She said with a fake smile.

"Of course sweetheart. Let's go. "

Arohi just rolled her eyes.

Okay! So... Arohi wasn't exactly sure how to react to the turn of events that followed. Within half an hour Abhijith had most of the Granny's in the nursing home wrapped around his little finger. More than 10 times they had their nazar removed by various Dadis and Nanis. A few had even gone as far as advising Arohi to marry him. Yeah, you heard it right!