Chapter Thirteen Part Two

It had been a week since they got to the Grimmauld. Christmas was the next day and they had just finished putting up decorations.

"Ron, Ginny, Fred, and George are coming over." Remus told them.

"What?" Harry asked, his head snapping up.

"The Weaslys. The others are coming over two but only for a few minutes. The ones I said, are staying over night." Remus explained.

"Okay." Harry said.

"We should go put away what we got for them." Luna suggested.

"Good idea." Harry said, standing up. They walked up the stairs and into Harry and Draco's room.

They put them into Harry's trunk, which Harry had enlarged on the inside like his bag. The gifts were already wrapped up so they had nothing left to do with them.

The three sat around outside for about an hour before walking back inside. They walked into the kitchen to make hot chocolate, when they had finished making it, they heard someone yell.

"Harry! They're here!" Remus yelled. Harry jumped up and walked out of the room, followed by the other two.

As soon as Harry walked into the living room, he was pulled into a hug by a red headed girl. After a second, he realized it was Ginny. He hugged back after realizing it.

After a minute, she pulled away. "I missed you so much!" She yelled. Harry smiled at her. He hadn't seen her since he left all those years ago. She had followed Ron when he went to see Harry and after that, she kept going to see him with Ron.

"I missed you to." Harry said.

"How do you two know each other?" Fred asked.

"Long story." Harry muttered.

"We're going to Diagon alley in a hour. You can come if you want." Draco told them.

Then, Ron stumbled through the door, followed by Percy.

"Harry! Luna! Draco!" Ron yelled.

"Ron!" Harry and Draco yelled at the same time, both imitating his tone.

Ron rolled his eyes at them. "Hello Ron." Luna said.

"We're going to Diagon Alley in a hour." Harry told him.

"Okay." Ron replied.

Ginny had went to talk with Luna, they got along easily.

"Hello Harry." Percy addressed.

"Percy." Harry greeted. Percy held out his hand to Harry. He hesitantly shook it. Then Percy walked away.

Harry walked back over to where all the others were. "Where are we going to go in Diagon Alley?" Ginny asked him.

"The Leaky Cauldron, Gringotts, and the quidditch supplies store. Might go to a few others." Harry told them.

"You've seen Tom a million times now." Draco complained.

"Well then how about we go and make it a million and one times." Harry replied.

"Yeah, okay, fine." Draco groaned.

"Stop complaining or else I won't give you your presents." Harry told him.

"You wouldn't." Draco said, glaring.

"Oh but I would." Harry replied, glaring back playfully.

"When are we going?" George asked them.

"Soon as the others leave." Luna said.

"Alright." Fred said.

They waited awhile, almost an hour until the other weasly's had gone home.