Chapter 8

I shift to the side in the bed. Mhhh it's so warm. I unconsciously snuggle into the warmth.
"Will you let go!!!" Kanda yells. My eyes immediately snap open and it sit up. I look around to see Kanda laying on the bed next to me. I
"Why the hell are you laying in the bed with me Bakanda?" I yell back at him.
"It's your fault shrimp. You grabbed me in your sleep and wouldn't let go!" I pout and look away from Kamda. He's really warm though. Im cold now. I pout.
I feel the weight shift on the bed and I look over to Kanda. My face instantly goes red. He's not wearing a shirt.
I can hear cloth moving behind me. Then the door opens and slams close.
I continue to stare out of the window. I see Kanda exit the inn and turn right towards the forest. He's probably going to train.
      My injuries still hurt but I need to stay in shape. I grab a chair from the corner of the room and balance it on one leg. I jump up on the chair and start to do my one fingered push ups.
       "Hey!" A shout from behind me startles me, but I still land gracefully on the floor.
      "I didn't hear you come in. What do you want?" I asked angerly.
      "Che. What do you think idiot bean?" Kanda replies sarcastically.
      "Well I thought an annoying Bakanda left to train, so I decided to do so as well"
      I look away from Kandas scowling face and jump up on the chair again.
      "178, 179, 180"
      I feel a strong grip on my arm and I fall, but this time I couldn't catch myself. I closed my eyes bracing for the impact, but it never came. I slowly open my eyes only to come face to face with Kanda. I want him to let me go but his eyes keep me in place.
      Without saying a word Kanda carries me to the bed pushing his knee into my chest. He uses one arm to hold my hands above me head. His other hand slowly reaches towards my red ribbon. He lays his hand on my chest. I yelp in response.
      Without any warning I feel a pinching around my wrists. I look up to see Kanda on top of me smirking.
     I pull on whatever he tied around my wrists (which in my red bow. Damn you Kanda ) but I can't seem to get it loose.
        "Dammit Kanda let me go!" Kanda leans over and puts his mouth by my ear. I can feel his every breath on my neck causing me to shiver.
      "Afraid sprout?" Kandas voice is low and huskier than usual making me shiver again. 
     Kanda's body is laying on top of my body and I am well aware of that fact. I can feel Kanda slightly rolling his hips into mine. I can feel every muscle in his body pressing into me.
      "K-kanda. C-can you g-get o-off m-me please" I manage to stutter out.
    I hear a 'che' from above me, and seconds later Kandas body is no longer on mine. I sigh in relief.
     "Don't get out of bed idiot" with that Kanda leaves again. Leaving me tied to the bed and embarrassed.
Well I guess I have to get out. I mess with the ribbon a bit.
"Dammit Kanda! Did you need to make the knot so tight?!" After at least an hour of struggling I was finally able to get the ribbon off.
I brought my hands to my chest and stretched out my arms. I look around the room.
"Kanda still isn't back huh? Well I guess-" a loud growl interrupts me. I hold my empty stomach.
"I'm gonna go down and eat." I say finishing my sentence.
       I walk down to the cafe below the inn, and ordered some food. I was happily eating my lunch when I felt a strong grip on my shoulder. I think this is déjà vu.
Without looking behind me I speak.
"Is there something I can help you with Kanda?" The grip on my shoulder tightens.
"I thought I told you to. Stay. In. Bed!" I just shrug and brush his hand off.
"I was hungry. It is around noon Kanda. That means lunch." I heard a growl from behind me. I guess this is a routine now.
__________________________
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
People have found who I am in real life, so I'm thinking about deleteing thank account and starting a new one. If I do I'll make sure to transfer this story over.

It got a lil hot this chapter 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥