Chapter 12

Fucking bean! I trained in the forest for the last 6 hours trying to blow off steam, but there were just to many questions.
        Everytime I think about last night my body starts to get hot. I'm tired of this crap.
        I march back into the hotel. When I enter the lobby a blonde girl at the front desk beckons me over. I walk over to her pissed.
      "What do you want?" I scowled at her. She put her hand in her cheek and stated blushing. She held out a pair of room keys in her other hand.
        "Please give the bot that you're staying with these keys. Tell him that I apologize for the smaller room." The girl closes her eyes and giggled as I take the room keys.
       Her mouth opened like she wanted to say something but she closed it immediately.
        "You got something to say?" I asked her. She scooted back a bit while having her hands in front of her gave frantically. Her face was a deep red color.
      "Please tell the bot that you're with that he's really handsome. Hes dreamy and perfect" the girl trips over her words while she looked off into her dream land.
       "Che"
       I feel anger bubbling in my chest. Why does that girl like my beansprout so much? And why did the idiot get another room? We were managing just fine in one room.
        Wait. My beansprout?
        I shook the thought out of my head and used the room keys to open the door to our shared room.
        "Hey beansprout go control your little fan girl downstairs." No response.
        "Hey beansprout' don't fucking ignore me! I know you're in here" I yell our for him a few more times before I walked into the balcony.
      My eyes widen. On the floor lays a passed out bean as pale as snow. His whole body is shaking and his breaths come out as pants.
        I look around for the cause of him passing out. I couldn't see any signs of an attack. I looked back down at the bean, and then I saw it.
.
.
.
He was laying in a puddle of his own blood. Streams of blood surround him. Drops of blood collect at the end of the balcony, dropping down into the people below. Shit!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Meanwhile in a big dark room sat a fat old man. Rocking back and forth in his chair while knitting. A scary smile sat upon lips as he hummed and eerie song.
      A little girl came bounding in the room happily. She giggles and jumps on the old man, swing them both in circles.
       "Road my dear. It's so nice to see you! I have a job for you." The little girl pouted. The mam retsed his hand upon her blue hair.
       "Don't worry. This is a fun job. You even get to see your dearest Allen Walker" the happy little girl giggles and jumps around the room joyfully yelling out the name Allen with a child's playfullness. However if you were to see her face you would see the same creepy smile that the man wore.

_______________________
Sorry this chapter was short. I didn't know where to go with this.
I know Allen gets hurt a lot but I just love to trying him.
New chapter coming soon.  Hope your enjoyed reading