Chapter 11

I stretch my legs out as I wake up. I open my eyes but close them again because of the bright light. Slowly I open them this time and look around.
Feeling content and warm I decide to go back to sleep. I feel the arms around me tighten on my waist. I snuggle in closer to the chest next to me. I take a deep breath in.
Ahhhh the smell of pine and steal. Smells like Kanda. Wait.....
Arms? Chest? My eyes snap open and I'm met with skin. I slowly move my head up to see Kanda. Sleeping.
His face is at rest. Kanda's eyes and brow are relaxed, his lips are not scowling simply laying there. He almost looks like he's
.
.
.
Smiling. I smile up at Kanda. He's smiling. The closest thing to a smile I've ever seen from Kanda is a smirk.
"Do you find something funny bean?" The smile immediately falls from my face.
"Good morning?" I half ask half say.
"Get OFF ME!" He yells. I yelp and scramble off the bed. I turn around so Kanda is behind me. I  turn around only to see Kandas bare butt. His long back hair is down reaching his lower back. I couldn't look away.
      "Don't you have anything better to do that stare at me?" A deep angry voice asks. I yelp and turn back around.
       Kanda gets fully dressed in seconds then storms out slamming the door behind him. I sigh and decide to take a shower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        When tho cool air hits my face I walk even faster.
     What the fuck happened last night?
       Questions and theories kept invading my thoughts.
        It was nice though. That was the best I've ever slept and I felt content when the beansprout woke up he was cute.
        I can feel my face getting hotter, and another thought popped into my head.
         This doesn't bother me.
The feeling of beansprout in my arms is oddly comforting. Just being with him makes something inside me stir.
        I get the same weird feeling every time I'm around the bean. I always thought it was anger.
        I know it was. Why else would I tell him that I don't shake hands with cursed people? Why do I yell at him? Why do I like when we fight and our bodies touch? Why else would I want him so close to me?
        I finally arrive at a clearing in the forest and I begin to train. All I need to do is fight with him. That'll appease my anger and it'll put our relationship back where it was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Once I get out of the shower I rewrap my wounds, and I decide to call Komui.
       This'll make everything less awkward. Even though I want to stay alone with him a bit longer. Kanda probably can't stand to look at me right now. That's right. No matter how I feel Kanda comes first.
       "AAaAaaAAAAHHHhhhhHHH! NO! YOU'RE EVIL REEVER!!! DEMON GET AWAY!" I wince and hold the phone a few inches from my ear, so I don't go deaf from Komui's screaming. They both argue for a bit before I decide to speak up.
        "Um... hello?" Everything goes quiet for a few seconds. Then some noise.
       "Allen! Are you okay? Kanda said you got stabbed. You shouldn't be out of bed! How are you feeling?" Komui shot a bunch of question at me, but I couldn't answer fast enough.
      "Yes. N-.I'm o-. Komui calm do-. Y-." I sighed.
      "I want to leave today and head back to the order." Komui started screaming about how I wasn't healed yet. Suddenly I hear a scream and its silent.
       "Allen, it's Reever. As much as we'd all like you to come back to make sure your alright, you're still to injured. Just try to handle Kanda for a few more days. I'll make sure you're on a train back within a week." He explained. 
       I didn't want to trouble them so I just agreed. So much for that plan.
        If that won't work I'll have to try something else.
        I walked downstairs and went to talk to the person at the desk.
        "Excuse me?" The girl looked up at me. She's probably the owners daughter. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it when she seemingly couldn't find any words.
        "I was wondering if a room opened up in the last few days" without a word the blonde girl nodded and went to grab a pair of keys. The only pair of keys on the rack.
         "One just opened up, but it's not clean. If you give me about a half an hour it should be ready to go for you" she said.
         "That's fine.  I can clean it myself" I tell her. Before I could finish my sentence a loud 'no' cones from the girl. 
       I look at her questioningly. Her face got even more red. She started waving her hands around, flustered, explaining that it was her job to clean and I was injured anyway. 
       "Please walk around for a bit. The room will be ready in a few moments"
      I nod politely. I guess I'll go back to the room to train. This time I should be able to finish without Kanda stopping me.
__________________________
Done!
Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring. I'll see if I can spice it up for next chapter. Hope you enjoy!