Carlotta M (TFA 2017 Winner)

Hi! My name is Charlotte, but you can call me Carlotta if you want.

I began writing around 6 years a go in one of those cute little magnetic clip notepad books from Paperchase. In this story I wrote about a girl who lived with her mum in a cottage in the middle of a forest and she found this bracelet which had animal charms on it. The animal charms allowed her to shapeshift into the animal and she used them to save her 'forest friends'. I'm not really sure why or how I came up with that idea.

Anyway... In a lot of my stories I write about the world we live in. For example, one of my books is about communism and living in a society with tight regulation (I was inspired by my social and ethical studies class), while my personal favourite, The Darkness that Wanted to Fly is about Anxiety and coping methods associated with it. I feel that too many people suffer alone and that they should know they aren't alone and that help is always there for everyone.. The book is just a little method of escapism where you can be submerged into a fantasy world (whether you'd want to go to Angexo is a different matter haha!). I hope you like what you see and thanks for reading!