14-Come home with me

Levi POV:

I started to yell at Anderson Corp about the fudged numbers on a building site deal when Alexis walked in with my coffee. I was happy to see her and wanted to talk to her but I had to fix this mess. I smiled at her and she left in a hurry.

After a few hours of ongoing phone calls I went out to see if Alexis wanted to get some lunch and she was gone already. "I'll just have to take her to dinner tonight and make up for it." I say to myself.

I have to get this mess fixed anyways, I sit back at my desk calling back another buyer and I was instantly pissed when McKenna come walking in my office. I hang up the phone quick before they answered on the other end.

"McKenna what are you doing here now?"

"Come on Levi, don't be like that. I just want to talk to you."

"You can't just come in here and bug me like this, I've got way too many things going on right now."

"It never bugged you before? She says walking up to the desk. Leaning over with her breasts half way hanging out of her dress. I shake my head "You're something else." I say looking away from her.

"Well.. you always enjoyed it before when I came here to see you." I huff "That was then, I don't have time for games Kenna."

She sits in the chair in front of me crossing her legs and folding her arms. Looking at me with desperate eyes. "Christ Levi, I know I made a mistake and I'm sorry for what I did to you. I threw away something good, and I hate myself for that. I came back here just for you."

I put my elbows on the desk and cover my face, not believing what I'm hearing. "I told you the other day, we're over..." I say firmly. I get up and walk around the desk leaning back on the desk to talk to try and talk some sense into her.

"You can't just walk back in here thinking everything will be back to where it was before you left, it took a long time to get over you, if you remember we were suppose to be getting married this year, you threw everything we had together away, like it meant nothing to you."

"That's not true, I asked you to move to LA with me and you turned me down, it's not like you couldn't have moved your office there."

"You also didn't have to move there either. There's agencies out here that you could have worked for but you wanted the glamorous LA style more."

"So who's the little bitch that stole your heart and wrecked mine?"

"Alright that's enough, for one she's not a bitch, for two she didn't wreck your heart, that's something you did to yourself. Lastly I think it's time you had left, I don't have time for this. Especially not here." I snap at her.

She stands up getting right in my face she places her hands on my face. "Levi, I can see you still love me, you're just fighting it right now, I know those eyes more than anyone." She says as she leans in to kiss me. I place my hands on her arms to push her away from me and I hear the door open.

"Oh, sorry to bother you." Says a shocked Alexis. I stand up as McKenna turns around looking at her. The door slams "SHIT." I snap loudly.

"Kenna you need to leave right now." I demand. She smiles "It's her isn't it." She had an evil grin on her face. "Isn't that your personal assistant too?" She says in a happy evil way. "Leave now." I demand again as I shove her out the door, I look at her desk and she's gone. "Dammit!" I yell punching the wall.

I noticed everyone stop what they were doing and look up at me. I noticed Sandy glaring at me, I walk up to her and leaned over to her ear. "Where did Alexis go." I whisper angrily.