•Bath Time•

Castiel had left you in the care of Sam and Dean again, but this time it was for a few days, since he was tied up in Heaven. And Dean thought it would have been a great idea to let you play in the mud. Soooo, Sam was forcing Dean to give you a bath, since he was the one who had let you get so dirty in the first place.
"Sammy..."
"No. Don't you Sammy me, Dean. You're giving (Name) a bath, and that is final."
"This isn't fair!" Dean pouted, as he held your dirty little body close to him. You giggled and wiggled your tiny body, looking up at Dean.
"Her hair is caked with mud!" Sam argued.
"Well all kids should learn how to get a little dirty!" Dean shot back.
"She's only a few months old, Dean! She's not 12! She's a baby! She can't even walk! Or fly! I don't know how Angels progress age wise!!" He raised his voice. "Just give her a quick bubble bath!"
"Fine! But only because I like (Name) better then you!" Dean stuck out his town and made his way into the bathroom.

You cooed and played with a rubber ducky Dean gave you, as Dean prepped the bath tub for an infant. "Do I wash your wings?" He asked and looked up at you. You offered a squeak and turned your attention back to the rubber ducky. "I'm taking that as a yes." Dean quickly undressed you, and placed you into the warm water. You squirmed around, not knowing what to make of this warm water. Yes, Castiel has bathed you before, but it was in a hot spring up in heaven, not in this strange thing you found yourself in now.
"Baaa!" You squealed at Dean.
"What? Why are you yelling at me? I'm cleaning your dirty butt." Dean pouted playfully. You looked up at Dean, your wide eyes sparkling in confusion. "Never mind."

Dean started with your little whispy hair, washing them gently with some baby shampoo Sam picked up. Then he started to clean your mud-caked skin, using a baby body wash on your soft skin. "Wow, angels have really soft skin." Dean muttered, as he washed your body. Then, it was time for you wings. Dean took some of that body wash, and gently scrubbed the dirt out of your little feathers. You made a purring sound and ruffled your feathers a bit. Dean smiled and finished, drying you off in a big fluffy towel, and dressed you in a little angel onesie that Castiel left for you, helping guide your little wings through the little wings holes in the back of the specially made outfit.

"There we go! All clean!" Dean smiled and walked out to Sam. "See, Uncle Sammy? (Name) is all clean." He grinned and passed you to Sam's arms. You cooed and giggled at Dean, wiggling your little legs. Sam smiled and you, tickling your sides a little bit, earning some giggles from you.
"I'm impressed Dean. You even got her wings clean." Sam checked you over, making sure you really were clean.
"Sam I'm capable of cleaning a baby."
"Well, now we really know that." Sam smirked at Dean, and continued to tickle your little sides. "(Name), are you happy to be all clean?" Sam asked, holding you up to his face. You cooed and grabbed Sam's nose. Then you spit up on Sam.

"Aw, does Sammy need a bath now?"
"Shut the hell up, Jerk."