•Crowley & Rowena Babysits•

"What do you mean, I have to watch her?!" Crowley growled, holding you in his arms.
"I told you! She can't go on hunts with us! And Castiel has to come with us this time." Dean explained, handing Crowley the diaper bag. "And Gabriel is in trouble with Castiel, so he can't watch (Name)." The older Winchester added. You cooed and looked up at the King of Hell, squishing his nose with your little hand.
"You can't be serious?" Crowley growled. "I am the king of hell, and you're making me watch an angel!"
"Okay yes, it's not really an ideal situation." Sam agreed. "But we have no choice! And (Name) isn't really a threat to you, so you should be fine."
"Why don't you just call your mom to come help? She seemed to really like (Name)." Dean suggested, as he poked your little nose. "Bye (Name)~ Be good for Mr Crowley!"
"Bye (Name), we'll be back soon." Sam waved, as he followed Dean out the door.

***

Crowley was sitting on his throne, with you in his lap, playing with a Hellhound pup, who was happy to have someone to play with.
"U-uh sir..." a low-level demon walked in, holding a clipboard. His eyes fell on you, and a confused look graced his features. "W-Why is there an angel in your lap-"
"None of your business, now what do you have to report to me?" Crowley came across angry, scaring the demon. You were too busy playing with the little hellhound.
"Puppy!" You giggled and hugged the hound, earning a glance from the demon, who really didn't know how to react to any of this.
"W-Well, sir, y-your mother is... here..." the demon said, whispering the last part. Before Crowley could react, Rowena walked into the throne room, smirking.

"How rude, my own son doesn't tell me when the little angel baby comes to visit!" Rowena walked right up to Crowley, scooping you up into her arms. "Oh she's even cuter then I remembered!"
"Great, now you're here too." Crowley rolled his eyes, sighing heavily to himself. "Fine, just take her. I don't want her here, she's distracting everyone." You stuck your tongue out at Crowley, which you learned from big brother Gabriel, and giggled, holding onto Rowena.
"You're so heartless, Fergus. Come on, (Name), I'll watch you instead of him." Rowena hummed, bouncing you as she walked out of the room.

***
Rowena had decided rather quickly, that she wanted to take you shopping for some new clothes. Rowena never really was one for children, but deep down she always wanted a little girl to dress up. She was pretty disappointed with Crowley, which is extremely obvious.
"Oh (Name)~ you would look so cute in this little dress! Castiel will have to thank me after all this." Rowena held up a little blue dress, with a little white bow. "He can pay me back later." Rowena whispered to you, giggling. You giggled back, not really understanding what she mean.
"Puppy!" You started to pout and tear up, missing the hellhound you had played with earlier. Rowena quickly looked around, trying to find something to soothe you before you started to cry. She noticed a little dog plush, so she grabbed it, and quickly handed it to you.
"Here! Here, this is a puppy!" Rowena tried to soothe you, but the plush looked like a normal dog, not a hell hound. You started to cry, tears rolling down your soft cherub cheeks. Getting an idea, Rowena quickly took the dog plush back, and when no one was looking, she transformed the plush, making it look more like a hellhound.
"Here honey! Isn't this better?" She asked, hoping you would stop crying. Almost instantly, your tears stopped, and a big smile replaced your cries.
"Puppy!" You squeaked, hugging the little plush hellhound. Rowena sighed in relief, and continued to shop for you.

***

Well, until Castiel appeared.
"Why do you have my baby sister, Rowena? And why does she have a stuffed replica of a hell hound?"