Chapter 12

Jays pov

I snuggled into Rena more but it didn't feel right I opened my eyes and it was a pillow. Where was she? Did she run away? Is she hurt?

I followed her scent to the kitchen. That's when I saw her with Henry. They were joking around. They looked happy together.

My wolf growled. Jealousy consumed me.

I rushed in and grabbed Rena and used my werewolf speed and threw her onto our bed. Then I climbed on top of her.

"You're mine" I growled. My eyes changing colour. My fangs were coming out and my wolf was taking control.

She started shaking and I knew that I had screwed up. But it was too late I couldn't bring my wolf back.

Renas POV

Me and Henry were joking around in the kitchen. He reminds me of a big brother figure. I never had any siblings so it was nice to feel what it would be like.

Everything was great until Jay came in.

I looked at him and smiled but something was off. It all happened so fast. One second I was standing there the next thing I was in death grip and flung on the bed.

I was terrified of him. He growl mine. I was shaking like a leaf. I couldn't bear to look into his pitch black eyes. It just reminded me of my father.

Flashback

I was cleaning up after one of my dads drunken rampages. I was in the middle of sweeping when he entered the room. 

"I told you to have this cleaned up hours ago. You worthless child. " he yelled in my face.

I flinched back and replied. "Sorry dad I was..."

"I don't want your excuses and I am not your dad. You worthless child you lost the right to call me that when you killed your mother."

Then he threw me against the wall and his eyes were so dark.

He raised his arm and I flinched.