Chapter 14

Renas pov

It has been two days since the incident. That's what I'm calling jays jealousy fit.

He's been nothing but sweet. I know I can trust him but I'm still scared. What if he hurts me? He's reassured me countless times he wouldn't but still.

The past two days me and Mel have become really close. She showed me a few shows on Netflix (teen wolf tvd etc.) I'm really liking them.

Today I'm going shopping with Mel to get some clothes. I can't keep going around in hers and jays. Although jays clothes smell nice.

I sound like creep. I think we'll hope it's the mate pull.

Mel and I were driving to the mall. It took us ages to convince the boys we could go by ourselves.

When you go shopping for certain things you don't want boys there (bras or underwear).

We pulled up to the shopping centre.

"So where do you wanna go first" Mel asked.

I shrugged I hadn't gone shopping in years and I hadn't ever gone shopping without my mam or father when I was younger.

"Emmm well there's forever 21 penny's Victoria secrets."

"I don't know why don't you pick."

"Penny's. Let's get you some cute pjs"

We linked arms and went into penny's. We filled up to baskets worth of clothes and I tried everything on. We got the majority of the clothes and some pjs and a beauty and the beast blanket (it was super soft and cozy).

We went into about fifteen different shops sand I easily say we had 30 bags each.

Although I was having a great time. I couldn't shake the feeling I was being watched. I was becoming way too paranoid.

I guess it's because it's the first time I've been out since Jay rescue me from that heel hole. Ye it was probably nothing to be worried about. I hope.

"Shoes we need to get you lots and lots of shoes." Mel announced.

With that we threw our rubbish in the bin and went to schue.