SEIS.

KISS & TELL
" nothing good lasts forever ! "
EPISODE ONE; CHAPTER FOUR

KISS & TELL" nothing good lasts forever ! "EPISODE ONE; CHAPTER FOUR

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

LIBERTY HIGH WAS suddenly a different place after that one night. It had been a matter of hours before Rory Price told the world Hannah Baker bailed on her through various tweets and snapchats. Hannah had of course seen them and she wondered how she didn't notice the other girls annoyance at her leaving. Maybe Kat was right, and Rory Price was a fake bitch.

Communication's class was where the day took the worst turn. Rory was seated by some members of the track team that she didn't know the name of as there were none of her usual crew in the class, when one of the girls phone's buzzed. Her moth widened in shock. "Oh my God. Seriously Justin? Why would you send that?"

Rory noticed him shrug arrogantly from across the room. She leaned over to the girl and looked at the picture she was showing around. The bell rang and mere seconds after, everyone else's phones began to chime as well. Rory took her own from her handbag, seeing a message from Justin himself.

It was a picture of Hannah Baker on the Eisenhower park slide, her panties on full display to the camera. Rory scoffed at the photo and screen-shotted it quickly. She proceeded to text it to many of the group hats she was in, some of them containing people who didn't even go to Liberty.

As quickly as the image was sent, Rory began receiving more notifications of people messaging her words like 'easy' and 'slut' as descriptors of Hannah. She couldn't help but feel a slight twinge of guilt looking over at the new girl cower gingerly in her seat, all eyes on her. But Rory had warned her, and Hannah didn't listen, so she had to face the consequences.

It was far later in the day, however, when Hannah first spoke to Rory. The new girl was trudging down the hall with her hair covering her face when she saw the blonde laughing and joking with Justin against a locker. She had her hand on his bicep, and was trailing her nails along it flirtatiously. It made Hannah sick to think that Justin could move on from her in less than a few hours.

"Hey, Rory?" Hannah spoke as she cane next to a halt at the pair. They ignored her however, continuing to giggle to each other. This earned sniggers from the surrounding classmates as they pointed to their friends and gestured towards the scene in front of them. Soon enough, the entire hallway was watching.

"Rory, can I please talk to you?" Hannah didn't expect the question to come out as loud and ash harsh as it did, but it made the whole hall silent and drew the blondes attention to her. A chuckle left Rory's lips as she looked at her.

"Oh? Now you wanna talk?" She said as she cocked her head to one side. "I told you what would happen."

"Rory, please. I'm sorry about leaving your house." She begged as she suddenly became conscious of all the stares and whispering.

"You want my advice?" Rory asked, as she moved to stand in front of Justin. She watched as Hannah nodded hastily, thinking the blonde was being genuine. "Don't give it up on the first date."

With that, Rory grabbed Justin's hand and led him down the hall. The crowds erupted into conversation once more, all the talk on Hannah Baker. The girl in question wanted nothing more than to disappear at that moment. She should have listened to Rory and Clay. Instead, she threw away her only chance of a legitimate friendship at her new school and publicly embarrassed herself all because of Justin Foley.