VEINTEDOS.

KISS & TELL
" high school tragedy ! "
EPISODE ONE; CHAPTER FIVE

KISS & TELL" high school tragedy ! "EPISODE ONE; CHAPTER FIVE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

THERE COMES A time in life where you stop living. Where everything stops and you just exist. That's how Rory Price felt when her dad woke her up that Friday morning and told her the news. Her ex-best friend had killed herself the night before. Killed herself; stopped existing. Just like Jeff had. Gone.

She had stood in the shower for hours, not moving from under the scorching hot water until she heard the smallest knock on the bathroom door. "Gia, sweetie? Jessica is here to see you." Her mom's usually chirpy voiced oozed with sympathy.

"Tell her to wait in my room." Rory croaked back. She hadn't realised she had been crying, the tears that had been falling down her face had eventually merged with the water from her shower.

It took her longer than ever to put her clothes back on, every movement draining her of the little energy she had left in her. Rory wasn't quite sure why she was so upset after everything that had happened over the previous weeks but she couldn't help but dwell over the fact that she could have helped her.

Jess was sat on the edge of Rory's bed with her head in her hands when her friend greeted her. "Hey." The blonde girl whispered meekly.

"Hey." Jess mumbled back, looking up into Rory's eyes. The two girl's eyes watered as they both began to realise what really had happened. They had both let down their class mate to the point that they had become murderers.

"It's not our fault." Rory said, her voice breaking as she tried to convince herself and Jess that there was nothing that they could have done to prevent it.

"Hannah needed us." Jess paused half way through to wipe her tears away and sniffle slightly, "And we didn't care."

"There's nothing we could have done." Rory replied. Her head fell against the tanned girl's shoulder as they sat and mourned Hannah Baker together.

"Maybe there was..." Jess whispered. Rory looked down at her in confusion.

"Hannah Baker didn't kill herself because we didn't care about her, Jess. She killed herself because we cared about her too much." She said. "She killed herself because she was selfish and wanted attention."

To begin with, Rory couldn't believe what she had been saying to Jess. She was becoming angrier as the minutes went by, forgetting her grief stricken self as the harsh reality grounded itself in her mind. Hannah Baker wasn't a friend to her. She had made her life hell as she ran around trying to clean up her mess. Hannah Baker killed herself because she didn't care about anyone but herself.

"How could you say that?" Jess shook her head in disappointment. "Hannah was you're best friend. You knew her better than anyone."

"Don't pin this on me, Davis." Rory spat as she stood from her bed. "We wouldn't be having this conversation if you wouldn't have ditched her over some boy."