DIECISIETE.

KISS & TELL
" stay in school and don't do drugs ! "
EPISODE NINE; CHAPTER ONE

KISS & TELL" stay in school and don't do drugs ! "EPISODE NINE; CHAPTER ONE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

THE BEST KIND of parties were the ones that people threw when they hadn't seen anyone all summer, well, that's what Rory thought anyway.

As she dolled herself up in her bedroom, she began to receive multiple texts from Jess. The two had become closer over the summer, both girls finding themselves similar to the other in more ways than one. Jess even convince Rory to join the cheer team for Junior year. The texts informed the girl that the party had started and, already, multiple boys had asked the host when Rory would be making an appearance.

The blonde laughed to herself as she slipped in her remaining hooped earring just in time to hear Zach's car horn blaring from outside. She smiled as she tiptoed down her stairs, careful not to trip in her heels. As she opened the door, she shouted her goodbye to her mom.

Rory climbed into the passenger side of Zach's car, huffing when she felt how cold the inside was. "Have you got the AC on?" She asked as she clipped in her seatbelt and he began to drive.

"No." Zach answered, glancing over at his friend, "But maybe in you were wearing more clothes, we wouldn't have this problem." His face rested in a few scowl.

Rory rolled her eyes, something she found herself doing a lot these days, before looking down at her outfit. She wasn't as scantily clad as Zach was making her out to be and he had never complained about the way she dressed before, seeing as she wore similar attire to most parties. "Who hurt you, Lionel Richie?" She laughed bitterly.

"I'm sorry," He muttered, sighing as he shook his head, "I just wanna get to this fucking party and get so drunk I can't remember it the next day."

"Atta boy, Dempsey." Rory smirked as she slapped Zach's leg mockingly. Her excitement for the party blonde her from the fact that this behaviour was completely unusual to Zach. Had she been thinking straight, she would have probed deeper and asked him if he was really okay, but she pushed his behaviour aside.

When the car pulled up outside Jess' house, both Zach and Rory were eager to head inside. They stepped out of the car quickly, doors slamming shut as they walked side by side to the door. There were plenty of people on her front lawn greeting them as the walked by. They all had red solo cups full of unknown alcohol and were clearly already very intoxicated.

"Yo, Dempsey! Price!" The pair heard Bryce's recognisable holler above the music as soon as they entered the house. His blue and green plaid shirt stood out from the rest of the teens dark clothing, his hair gelled up and white teeth sparkling.