Chapter 53

Previously

"When I called her to tell what happened, she said she couldn't leave from where she was. If she would leave, she would lose her job and seeing that she is the only one who is providing for us, she couldn't take the chance to risk it. I have called her every day to update her. I first thought that Mark was with her, but turns out he wasn't. I have no clue where he is and to be fair, I don't really care either"

Mason nods his head and pecks my lips. I smile at him and snuggle closer. His arms wrap around me and slowly we fall asleep.

Now

"Jade, come help me over here please"

Jade walks over to me and raises her eyebrows.

"Daniel, you're the tallest of us three, come help us" Jade shouts and I chuckle

We're trying to decorate the house, but Jade and I are too small and seeing that we also forgot to bake cake and Daniel is the best cook of us three, he has too help us out all the time. Jade and I are pretty much useless right now.

"Jade, could you watch the cake while I help Alex?"

I smile at his attire. He's wearing a cooking hat that Jade and I made him wear. He also has an apron of a half-naked man on, which we also made him wear. He, oops.

"Pss, jeesz, I didn't realize that you were so small that you couldn't even reach the ceiling while standing on a chair, dopey"

"Blame my genes, not me" I smile as he places the decorations in the right places, "and thanks for the nickname, he's the cutest from all the dwarfs, bashful"

"Why bashful?" Daniel turns around and raises one eyebrow at me

"Because at first you were a lot quieter and now you're finally opening up to us and showing your inner weirdness" I wink at him as his cheeks turn slightly red

"Aw, you're blushing, how cute"

"I think I'm going to have to talk to Mason and Jayden soon" he sighs deeply as he gets up from the chair

"Why?"

"Someone has to teach you that teasing people isn't nice" he grins and winks at me

"Pssh, then you shouldn't be going to the kings of teasing aka Mason and Jayden, they'll only help me" I smile wickedly

"We'll see about that"

"Uh, Daniel? I think the cake is about to get burned" Jades panicking voice from the kitchen says

"Shít" he curses and quickly runs to the kitchen

I walk outside and with the help of a ladder I get the 'WELCOME HOME' sign up. The moment I put the ladder away I get a text from Mason, that's saying that they will arrive in 5 minutes.

"Guys, they're here in 5 minutes"

We quickly put everything together and wait in the living room. Soon the door opens and Jay walks inside with a big smile on his face, followed by Jake, Mason and Tyler.

"WELCOME HOME" We scream in unison and I jump in Jay's arms with a big smile on my face as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After talking about everything that happened the past few weeks, we were just having fun. Everyone, except Mason, Jay and I of course just left and Jay is right now upstairs, while I'm getting extremely bored.

"Let's go get ice cream" he smiles down at me and my face lightens up at the mention of ice cream. I skip around the room in happiness and clap my hands together excitedly. I guess you could call me a child.