Chapter 19

(Sorry for the wait and that it's short T-T)

"So here's the plan, first we make our way to the colon and after that, we exit this rat through his shit."

I interject. "Than we wait for someone to clean up the feces?"

"Correct."

"Gross, but okay."

Not waisting another moment he slams his fist through a parked car's window and unlocks the door. Once seated he uses the same hand to ram his claw into the steering wheel and morph the vehicle into his own flaming grotesque creation.

"Get in babe."

-------------

"Getting here was a breeze, but now we have to... you know..."

He smiles making me increasingly more uncomfortable.

"Don't worry, I got this."

-----------

Making a long story short we ended up outside the rat and then onto a new host.

The new host happens to be the very man who put us in this predicament.

 Dr. Kouichi.  

------------

After entering through a pore we found an abandoned building to hide out in an unhygienic section of his intestines. 

"(Y/N)?"

I look away from the window to Thrax.

"Are you aware that you're still naked?"

I blink slowly and look down.

"How did I not remember that?"

Thrax laughs hysterically.

"The change must have really disoriented you, but really 75% of these people don't even wear pants and half of them are completely nude." 

I sigh relieved that my nudity wasn't seen as too obscene but grow worried again knowing that I really hadn't noticed that I had been nude for this long.

"Thrax? Do you have anything I could wear?"

He gets up and starts rummaging through boxes that had been left by whoever had owned the building until he pulls out a very large shirt.

"Here."

He tosses it across the room and I immediately inspect it.

"I hope whoever had worn this wasn't unsanitary..."

Once dressed we begin to form a game plan.

-----------

-------

---

-