chapter 2

DANISH's Rolex watch ☝

Marwah's pov :

I hurriedly took a shower wore my favourite Salwar suit i usually go with my jeans i mean no one can see what are you wearing under a abaya so doesn't matter you know.

I'm really not a makeup fan I mean why i need makeup when my creator had given me natural beauty 

I just applied nude colour lipbalm on my lips with kohl in my eyes thats it i look perfect .

I looked the mirror and winked at myself .

Uff getting late i forgot that.

Then i wore my abaya hijab and proceed towards dining hall were mom and dad were having their breakfast

I quickly greeted them had my breakfast and coffee because i can't survive without my food i know no one can... but food is my bae i can't leave it .

After that dad offered me to drop at my uni which i gladly accepted because I'm latee..

I kissed my mom and said Allah hafiz before leaving my home .

Danish's pov :

I got ready with my files and laptop to leave for my office...

But lemme clear you for this society I'm a famous young business tycoon who runs almost all the companies and some hotels of this city.

when i was ready to leave mom came into my room she looked at me for a while i felt uncomfortable so i gazed myself at mirror. .

I got a smirked on my face and i got the answer why mom was looking at me like that.

This new dark blue armani suit fits my body so well showing my perfect buildup shoulders and my body with my favourite Rolex watch shining on my hand to giving more dashing look.

"Who would refuse to have a look at my son" i was going to answer her but being my mom she again started 

''even though you don't have a girlfriend at this age.... look Danish i know its haram to have a girlfriend but atleat have some female friend so that when you wanna get married in 2 or 3 weeks so i would not need to search a bride for you my son'' she said in a emotional way

Ahhhh she again started but wait a sec did she said in 2 or 3 weeks?oh merai khuda bachalo mujhai  (oh god save me frm this drama ) i prayed to myself.

Now i should clear her or else she will again start i love her and also want to fulfill her dream which is to see her son getting married.

which means me but right now i can't..

i cleared my throat and said ''Assalamualaikum to you too mom and yeh i don't want to get married nor this week and neither next week Allahafiz getting late for a meeting'' i said her in simple tone because i can't hurt her by my words

I think she understood nodding her head she said ''sorry walaikumasalam alright atleast have your breakfast beta ''(son)

She said in a worried tone i sighted and said ''im late mom I'll have something afterwards inshallah love you mom Allahafiz''

I got into my car and asked the driver to start .Aghhh loads of work to do..... with some fun today i thought and laughed evilly in my mind.

Assalamualaikum and hii everyone..

So like our Dashing Danish's entry😉😉 ??? Comment below and feel free to point out my mistakes

Allahafiz bye take care till next update ...