chapter 9

Third person's pov :

She was breathing really hard bcuz first she was scared and second she had a different feeling for being too close to him . Her heart was jumping inside her ...

He held her in his arms safely  as a shelter for her . He was afraid to loose her like others he lost in his past but now he was not at all ready to loose her at any cost .

Even a mere thought of losing her made him scared as hell .

Slowly he noticed that her breathings became lite... as if she was not breathing .

He lifted her in bridal style then took her inside the house called the doctor . The different emotion didn't went unnoticed by his friend safi who was watching him and strange behaviour of him .

The doctor informed him that she's fine Notting to worry about. She was just in shock that's why she was unconscious. .

''I'm leaving my nurse here once miss marwah gains her conscious the nurse will inject her medics and she'll be fine .'' The doctor said and left the  room with safi talking  about  something.

Danish was looking  at marwah with fear in his eyes. unwillingly  his hand went towards hers . He  started  to caress her hand smoothly and said

''Hey chatter box get up .. iam missing you... i mean your annoying voice and the innocence in your talk .... you know a mere thought of losing you scared me to hell .... What magic have you spell on me marwah ?  I like to argue with you ,talk  with you and mostly fight with you . You know your nose turns into red when your angry it makes you look soo breathtaking i can't tell you . Now get up and argue with me I'm waiting...''

He said looking  at her with a loveable expression on his face .

''I'm i falling for her .?

No no this is not possible.  I don't  want to drag her in my danger world .. i can't.  after  two days she'll be gone to her home , to her safe normal world were she belongs to .

He thought and left the room .

Marwah's pov :

I slowly tried to open my eyes but the sunlight coming from Window was stopping me to open my eyes.

Some how i opened my eyes and looked at my surrounding.

Its not my room i mean which Mr.arrogant provided me for staying.

This room is quite dark like purple and grey walls painted perfectly by some perfectionist i think .

And the furniture in black colour wahh my favourite colour it looks so expensive and classy ... its different from the other room.

Rich people and there ways to show how much rich they are . i hate this sort of rich people who waste there money in showing there richness and class ...

Who cares i thought  in my mind.
But why I'm i in this room ..? Oh my Allah all the  memories of cara., riding her , running into the forest , Mr.arrogant. ...... came into my mind and suddenly mr.arrogant the words he said to me echoed in my ears again .

I will not lie wallah but he looked like a greek god coming on a white horse ... just like a dream..

But iam not that type of girl who dreams about there Prince charming to come on a white horse and take her with him duhh...

I mean isn't it too cheesy and dramatic. . But guys believe me for some time i forgot that i was in a problem.  I was just staring at him and thought no matter what happens he will save me .