chapter 28

Marwah's pov:

After uncle asked me to attend the party with him.

There i said yes to accompany him but don't know why i was feeling nervous .

And my sixth sense was saying something bad is going to happen .

I guess that bad doesn't mean to destroy my life .....

Danish's pov :

Its been almost 24 hours she's been missing.

Don't know where is she .

My thoughts were interrupted by Safi .

He rushed inside my office saying the most important news which i wanted to hear from past hours.

"Danish. ... " he paused for a while making me restless.

"Come on .... tell me ..." curiously i asked him

"Danish she's in Dubai." Finally he said those words . But wait Dubai?

"Dubai ?" I asked unbelivingly.

"Yes Dubai." He nodded his head but why she's in Dubai leaving all of the countries.

"What the hell is she doing in Dubai. safi its his den . He'll do anything to get her now ." I started yelling at him .

"She went to her uncle's house there. Here is the information about her uncle's family.

I already sended my men there. They are trying to find her but ... " that's it i will leave now.

"Get my jet ready ." I said to my pilot on speaker.

I raised my eyebrow when i heard safi.

"But Danish there is a problem." He's really making me restless.

"Speak up ...."

"She's not in there home right now. I mean the address which we have she's not present there. And Danish i think she's in a trouble we need to hurry up. "

Nothing will happen to her.everything will be fine i believe.

"She's my wild cat no one can harm her . At least i believe she can save herself by the time i reach her ." I said with a slight smile on my face

"You are right. "

"Before something worse happen we have to reach there. "

"Lets go ..."

"She'll be alright you don't worry." Assuringly he said

"She need to be alright safi or else I'll destroy everything. I mean it ." I announced with a rage in my voice.

"We are here . " We landed in Dubai my car was waiting for us

"Speed up ." Safi said but i cutted him saying

"No i want to drive get down and follow us in back cars ." I told to my driver.

I were busy driving when i saw safi's worried face it means he's hidding something.

"Safi are you trying to hide something from me ? " I asked

"No dan.."