Chapter 9

Days of UA
Last Resort

"Last Resort, to me, is very much about finding truth and integrity in an extraordinary situation."
- Jessy Schram -

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Electronic or Telepathic
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading!" - Super Moves or Author

~ Get these motherf***ing villains out of this motherf***ing USJ ~

In USJ's landslide zone, Shoto Todoroki froze all the villains and soon left, but that's boring so let's go to the mountain zone where Denki Kaminari, Momo Yaoyorozu, and Kyoka Jiro were trapped against a wall with dozens of villains surrounding them. "Kaminari, blast them with everything on my signal!" Momo ordered as she created an insulator sheet from her abdomen, which she pulled over herself and Kyoka. "Now!" She yelled before Kaminari blasted them.

"1 Million Megavolts!" He shouted as all the villains fell where there stood, unconscious while Denki seemed to have fried his own brain as he said 'yay' with the most oblivious and funny face.

"Looks like UA isn't all talk." A quite buff man said as he walked up to the small group while he seemed unfazed by the attack. "But you'll have to try harder than that to beat me." He taunted as Izumi appeared in front of them in the blink of an eye.

"Let's test that." She said simply before pulling back her right arm which started to vibrate before she punched the guy across the mountain zone and into one of the mountains in the area. "Well, he's out of the way. *Pants* You three, alright?" She asked as Momo and Kyoka pulled off the sheet and looked at the panting girl.

"Yes, we're fine. But if anyone is in a similar situation, we should go and help them." Replied Momo as Kyoka burst into laughter at Denki's face, while the other two girls stifled their outbursts and Tsuyu soon arrived at the zone with Mineta running behind her.

"That's the plan, Kero." Croaked Tsuyu as the girls left the perverted duo together and ran towards the next zone.

Yet before they could get to another zone to help, they could see the warp gate villain get blasted by Katsuki and Shoto froze the hand villain in place while Izuku just stood there calmly. So as Izumi ran to help, she was caught and hugged by her brother while her friends and the perverts tried to run to the plaza in an attempt to help.

"Izumi, this isn't your fight yet. They want me and All-Might, so get everyone out of here." He ordered sternly as Izumi started to tear up but nodded all the same. "Come on, league of villains! Fight me if you're ready to die!" He shouted as an aura of lightning and fire formed around him, catching the attention of the villains along with the brave students who dared to attack them.

"Kurogiri, unleash Nomu!" Ordered Shigaraki or the hand villain as the students knew him by. But as the warp gate widened, a black, muscular humanoid creature walked out as it only wore cargo shorts and had its brain exposed. "Evangelion, Nomu is designed to kill All-Might! You don't stand a chance!" He shouted as the creature charged towards him.

Without sharing a word, Izuku was punched by the creature and flew all the way to the plaza door which dented from the impact. But Izuku's eyes started to glow as he pulled himself out of the dent before using his super speed to punch the villain back in an instant, yet it didn't budge and the area Izuku punched lost it skin to reveal its muscle fibers, only for it to regenerate in an instant. 

And in the midst of this fight, UA's staff arrived and noticed the dent from when they were arriving, only to see their potentially deadliest ally fighting a monster that effortlessly took his attack. So they left him to it as they helped defeat the remaining villains help the students, but the principal fixed the cameras before recording it up to UA's personal database for potential use later.