|Ten|

I couldn't believe I saw Liam, and he saw me. My heart ached at what he was thinking, whether or not he knew I was kidnapped, if he had contacted multiple people trying to find me?

When we finally got back to the house, Harry took me straight to the bedroom while Isis and Jason went upstairs with the duffle. He shut the door behind us, and turned to face me with the most firm facial expression.

"What happened in the car stays between us." He said. I crossed my arms and shrugged.

"Fine. It was decent anyway. Nothing I'd want to share with the world." I said.

It was only a few seconds before he scoffed and said, "That is such a fûcking lie." He reached forward and grabbed my shoulders, pushing me against the wall and keeping the proximity close. "You loved every damn second of it and you know it."

I pressed my lips together, not trying to show any emotion even though I secretly loved being this close to him. There was just something about him that was so attractive and I hated that I couldn't pinpoint just one attribute. His hands moved from my shoulders to my waist, lifting my shirt a bit and pressing his thumbs into my skin. I felt my hips subconsciously tilt upward, and he moved to rest his hands fully on my waist. His warm touch felt electrifying, but I didn't want to show it on my face.

He pulled me into his groin, smashing his lips against mine without hesitation. I relished in the taste of his lips, hating that I liked it so much. The pounding of feet coming down the stairs broke us apart, and Harry returned to his usual cold stare, wiping the corner of his mouth with his thumb and backing away.

"It's time for lunch," he stated, as if nothing happened five seconds ago. "You can eat out here."

He walked away, and I annoyedly followed behind him, seeing Jason now sat on the couch. Harry grabbed my wrist and twisted mine around, pointing to the arm chair and saying, "Sit."

I plopped down, momentarily glancing over at Jason who didn't even turn his head to look at me. I started cracking my knuckles, an annoying habit I have when I get nervous.

Isis suddenly bounded down the stairs and said, "Where the fûck is Harry?"

Both Jason and I pointed towards the kitchen, where Harry emerged from upon hearing his name being shouted. "What's going on?"

"I just got word from Frankie, he said there are police cars surrounding our job site in Brooklyn."

Harry didn't look phased, but he did hesitate to speak. Isis pulled her phone out and began rereading her text messages. "He said there were at least three or four cars with a couple people searching the building and others being questioned. We have to change the plates on the van."

Harry sighed and went back into the kitchen, and started making tons of noise as he searched through cabinets. He came back and handed Jason a license plate, saying, "Go out and change the plate. We're going to have to move back to Staten Island."

"What?" I blurted. Move to Staten Island? I definitely didn't want to live in a new house with these people.

Isis glanced over at me and then back at Harry. "The only reason the police are there is because of her." She said coldly. Harry crossed his arms and shifted his weight onto his right leg, leaning closer to me.

"Why the fûck would you think that?"

Isis cocked a brow and said, "I watched her this morning. She knew that guy that was chasing us and showed herself to him. He called the police and now he's going after us to get her."

"She made a face at him because we're holding her hostage," Harry retorted. "What do you expect her to do?"

"Harry, we can't keep holding her here." Isis said. "She doesn't do shît for us and she's making the situation worse by being here."