Twenty Eight

"And I'm still scared that's it's all a dream"

O N W A R D S;

Fear was an unpleasant emotion and unfortunately Caleb was feeling it right now. His bed was empty.

He suddenly felt deja vu as he sat on the edge with his head in his hands, a feeling of melancholy overtaking him. His bathroom was empty, he'd gotten up to check already and because of that his first instinct was to think she'd left— he ran his fingers through his hair as he stood up going for the door, just as it was being opened.

However, there was she was holding a tray of pancakes and eggs.
"Good morning." She was smiling but at his expression, it quickly changed.
Caleb had done a double take, she was really there right? Not a figure if his imagination? At his questionable expression, she'd placed the tray on the bed and walked over to him. Her hand quickly found his cheek, "I made breakfast" her eyebrows furrowed trying to figure out what was wrong.

His eyes trailed along her body, taking her in wearing nothing but his shirt and panty. He relished in her touch as he leaned his cheek into her hand, "Is everything okay?" She asked.
Caleb placed a smile to his face, "Yeah," it is now.
"Alright, I scrambled your eggs for you." She grinned, "— and there's pancakes."
He smirked, "Come 'ere" he tugged her arm, "I'm starving."

Breakfast was delicious and Caleb groaned when it was over.
"You should cook for me every morning." He teased.
Georgia raised her eyebrows, "Mhm, I'll think about it," she teased back, "You'd just have to invite me over more often." She shrugged, taking both their plates.

She exited the room and shortly after, Caleb followed her lead. He leaned against the door from as her little hips swayed while washing the dishes and he smirked and cleared his throat, "Enjoying yourself?" He asked.
She turned her head slightly to face him, a smile lit up her lips as he walked over to her and placed a tender kiss to her neck.

She swiveled to fully face him and with her soapy hand she touched his nose, "Boop!" She giggled in a child like manner.
Caleb was stunned for moment before he realized that after her attack she was trying to get away. In the last moment before she could get away from him; he grabbed her wrist, "Not so fast!"
He heard her squeal as he pulled her into him, caging her in his arms.

"Where do you think you're going? Hmm?" He asked, peppering kisses on her neck.
"Away from you!" She struggled trying to get away, laughing.
Caleb chuckled as her attempts to leave proved futile and eventually she stopped fighting and pouted.
"It's not fair! You're stronger than me!"

Caleb chuckled kissing the tip of her nose, "Next time I'll let you win."
He saw her roll her eyes and shove him away, "Go away Casanova!"
He saw her walk away with her arms crossed, pretending as if she was actually mad.
"Is my girl mad?" He asked smirking.
"Yes! She is! Mad at you!"

Caleb waked over to her and extended his arms and almost immediately Georgia flew into them. They both sighed simultaneously as Caleb felt her relax into him.
"I'm sore from last night, you know." He heard her whisper.
He smirked, "Its not my fault you're out of practice...." he felt a slap to his arm.
"Screw you!" She yelled feigning annoyance.
Caleb shrugged, "Already did."

She let out an exasperated sigh and Caleb smiled, remembering that he had the painting to show her.
"Baby," He cooed.
"What!" She snapped.
He ignored her tone and walked into the living room and made a b-line to his cupboard where he kept all his paintings, she followed him silently as he opened it and took out what he'd painted recently.
"You painted!" She grabbed the canvas from him examining it.
"Caleb!" She said softly, "It's beautiful!"