•You Ready?•

Jahseh's POV

"I want you so fuckin bad right now." She said to me.

I licked my lips and sat up. I looked down to her body only to see her nipples were hard.

"What's stopping you?"

"My stupid ass morals." She mumbled. She looked like she was about to burst at the seams. I'm sure hearing what I wanted to do to her made her wet. Cuz it made me hard thinking about it.

"No rush , like I said whenever your ready I'll be waiting to please you."

"Thank you for not making me feel pressured. I'm assuming we're in for the night. You aren't leaving are you?" She asked looking sad.

"Nah, Why would I?" I responded.

She smiled really big and hugged me tight.

"You only had one Heineken at the restaurant. Want me to grab you one from the fridge? I'm going to get snacks." She said standing up.

"Yeah that would be nice babe, thank you."

She left the room heading downstairs to get the beer and snacks. She came back with two beers and hella snacks.

Rice Krispies , Popcorn , Pretzels, Fudge Rounds , Wavy UTZ , Mini Snickers , M&M's.

I got up helping her because it looked like she was gonna drop it all at any second.

"There's no way we can eat all of this." I laughed.

"I bet we do, we're about to smoke and drink. I love to eat after doing both of those."

We smoked about 3 blunts and had 3 beers each.She was feeling herself and I definitely was feeling the same, she started to get a little touchy.

She kept rubbing rubbing my ear and that really got me hot. Her hands were mostly on my chest but several times they got really low close to my dick.

I kept pulling her hands back up but they always seemed to make their way back down.

"Why are your hands glued to my ass Jah?" She said looking up at me.

I snatched my hands away quickly cuz she made me realize what I was doing. You know how you do something but your not conscious of what it is your doing? That was me at the moment. I'm not gonna lie my hands were rested on her ass and I did grip it every now and then but who wouldn't if they were me?

"Shit baby girl , I'm sorry I didn't even realize what I was doing." I said truthfully.

"I was just kidding babe , put them back. I like it." She said sounding sexy as fuck.

With that being said , I did as I was told.

"Ooooo ima order pizza from Papa Johns and wings from Buffalo Wild Wings!"

"You love to eat don't you?" I grabbed her thighs.

"You calling me fat?" She said with her hand on her chest being dramatic.

I'm dramatic af sometimes, I can't help it🤣

"I didn't say that baby girl , don't put words in my mouth."

"I got something to put in your mouth." She mumbled really low but I still heard what she said. She just smirked.

"What'd you say?" I asked getting closer to her face.

"I didn't say anything-"

I cut her off by kissing her roughly as I held her face.These past few days I had really been trying to control myself and I could tell she had been attempting to do the same.