•Wits' End•

I love y'all so much mane..y'all just make my heart sing with all your reading, commenting, voting and supper so here's 4933 words my babies🥰😘☺️💜

* *•̩̩͙•̩̩͙*˚    ˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

Tyler's POV

"Ni go get your shit ready so I can drop you off for school."

"Do I have to go today?" She asked with hella attitude.

"Yes you have to go today, your teachers have been understanding and allowing you to turn your stuff in online for the past few week. It's time to go back, ma would want you in school not mope'n round this house."

"It's been too long Ty, I just want our mom back. T-this isn't fair." She started to weep, she ran over to me and dug her face into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her in an instant, I love my baby sister and I hate to see her like this.

"I know, she's coming back. I promise. Soon, really soon."

I just hope that soon is today, tomorrow or the day after. I miss my mama, and while my dad and I are thickets thieves and Jahseh is a good ass stepdad to me..I need my mama.

Her guidance, wisdom and sense of direction is everything to me.

"Dry those tears up, go kiss mama and daddy and let's ride." She smiled and I kissed her forehead as she ran down the hall.

"Yume! Grab your things let's go! Anima already packed your lunch!" I yelled up to him. He's so damn slow, he worse than mama.

He ran down the stairs 3 minutes later and we all headed out the door.

"Bout time you damn grandma, let's go! Y'all gone have me late and if Mrs.Juelz bust my balls y'all owe me some Chick Fil A." I smiled as we all hopped into my whip and buckled up.

"Nigga what's new? You always late and you have us late." Yume joked.

"Aye lil nigga just sit back and enjoy the ride, I'm dropping ya bad ass off first and I ain't stopping you to get no candy."

"Tyyyyy c'mon mane quit playing! I'm sorry! Anima tell him!" She rolled her eyes and put her shades on as she continued to sing to her Snapchat.

"Just stop him at the store so he can shut up Tyler. I rolled my eyes and stopped at the store nearby.

Anima's POV

"Hiiiii Tyler!" My friend Cheyenne waved flirtatiously to my big brother. I rolled my eyes at the sickening sight..

"Wassup Cheyenne. Yume c'mon hop up front and buckle up!" He gave her a quick side hug, oblivious to her extra ass flirting. I'm sure he's use to it, damn near all my friends think my brothers are just soooo fine and all this and that.

They're ugly. Boffum

We were supposed to drop Yume off but I insisted on getting out first, I had some plans.

Their blind, clearly.

I rolled my eyes and kissed my teeth kissing my little vro bye.

"I'll see you later Yume! I love you, have a good day at school today!"

"Bye Niiiiiiiii, have fun with your little boyfrienddddd." He smirked devilishly.

This little fucking twa-

Tyler stood in front me with his arms crossed and folded.

"Boyfriend?"

"You little piece of shit!" I shoved Gekyume's head as he acted hurt and my friend Xela seen the ordeal. She walked up and put his small head on her chest.