•First Day Of Pre-K•

^BRUH THAT PIC IS UGHHHH
😩🤤💦☔️

Jahseh's POV

I heard faint crying and I quickly opened my eyes. I jumped up and ran over to Anima's crib..

Yes she has her own room but I told Jamiah I wanted to keep a close eye on her. I bought a extra crib for our room.

I picked her up and rocked her gently..

"Hey hey shhhh, it's okay mamas daddy got you. You hungry? You want some boobie milk?" She stopped crying immediately at the sound of that.

I held her close and slowly exiting the room, I went to the kitchen to get her a bottle. My mama ordered us one of these baby rockers so I put her in there and strapped her in.

It was some fresh milk in the fridge, she just pumped a few hours ago

It was some fresh milk in the fridge, she just pumped a few hours ago. I put some warm water in a cup to heat the milk.

I watched as the swing rocked her back and forth..she was quiet and content.

I checked the temperature of the milk how Jamiah taught me and it was fine. I unstrapped her and carried her to her nursery. We had a rocking chair in here so I sat in it and fed her the milk, she drank just about all of it. I put her on my shoulder and gently patted her back..she let out a big burp for such a small little girl.

I laughed and she did the same. I looked at her and she was smiling at me.

"You laughing with daddy? You always smile at me, that's how I know you love me."

We returned to our room and I laid in bed carefully not to wake my girl. Anima was on my chest while I patted her back to soothe her. I gave her the pacifier and she went right to sleep.. my eyes got heavy and I dozed off.

Jamiah's POV

I woke up and looked beside me, Jahseh and Anima were both sleeping. She was knocked out on his chest.

I snapped a picture of the two and gently picked her up. He jumped and held her tighter as his eyes opened..

"It's okay baby, it's just me. I'm gonna lay her down, get some rest." He relaxed and nodded dozing back off. It was about 6am and the sun just started to rise. I kissed her forehead and laid her in the crib.

I went to check on Tyler, I peaked through the door and he was still sleep. When everybody is sleep in the house I use it as my time to relax and gather my thoughts. My alone time.

I had Jahseh pre-roll for me last night while I was putting Anima to bed, after we gave her a bath.

I went to our patio and closed the sliding door behind me. I wrapped myself in the blanket that was on the couch outside and sparked my blunt.

Having a newborn after all these years isn't easy. Tyler is so independent and Anima needs us because she's too small to do things for herself.

Jahseh helps me so much with her, even though she's only a week old he really stepped up. My mom, Cleo and Mianna help us a lot, Ski even comes over and watches her. I'm going to school online to start my Masters and I should have waited. I'm in the process of tryna open my store on the strip all while being a mom, woman and going to school.