•Getaway•

3437 words, all of which are through her eyes 💟

Jamiah's POV

My babies and I are on this island soaking up this sun. All I can hear is the waves and laughter from Tyler and Anima.

Ty and Tank are playing together. Tyler just got done burying baldie's body in the sand. I watched as J mob snapped the pic of the two while Ty threw up 4's. He get that shit from Jahseh and he won't stop doing it.

Anima is being bounced around in the air by J Mob, that little girl is so spoiled.

I'm sun bathing, I'm laying on my stomach and my back is completely bare. I got on a halter bikini so luckily nobody has to tie me up when I'm done.

"Mama look! Isn't this cool?" Tyler ran up to me beaming with joy holding a sea shell.

"Ouuuu, that's super cool. I love seashell's too, there's a bag for you over there so you can keep up with them. Stay where we can see you, don't go roaming off."

"Yes ma'am." He kissed my cheek and ran off.

"Tank!" I called his name loudly.

"Wassup sis, you goo- whoaaaaa why you naked?" He scrunched up his face covering his eyes.

"I ain't naked I'm sun bathing now take a picture of me."

"Nuh uh, your ass all out. Jah would flip even if I'm looking to take the picture."

"I'm grown, he ain't my man or my daddy. Take the pic Tank!"

"Fine."

I stayed laying down as I looked at the camera seductively.

I took a few more and he handed me my phone.

"Yasssss! That bitch bad as hellllll! ASS FAT!"

Tank covered his eyes and walked off. Childish.

I pulled up Instagram and posted the pic I liked best.

Mikasa

Mikasa.akira_ : S i n g l e 💋

I smiled and posted it. Seconds later my IG was blowing up but I cut my phone off to get some peace and quiet.

I wanted to drink so I put my bikini top back on and told the boys I was heading to the bar.

"I'm going to the bar, y'all want some?"

"Not while we working sis." Tank shook his head.

"Yeah, we professionals ma'am." J Mob said acting silly.

"Whatever, y'all a trip."

I sashayed my way to the bar and I felt several eyes on me.

I sat at a empty seat and waited to be served..