Hurt

"Ughh." I groaned, opening my eyes slightly. I looked around the room, Nat, Clint and Ned were chained to the wall, and Mr. Stark and I were sitting in chairs, tied tightly with metal ropes.
"Mr. Stark?" I asked.
"Hey kiddo. I'm right here okay? We're going to be okay." He replied shakily.
"Where's Thor?" I asked hopefully.
"I don't know, he'll get here soon." He reassured me.
"Kid? I'm really sorry about today, I should've just kept you with me, I could've kept you safe." He said, his eyes filled with remorse.
"It's my fault, I know you just want me to be safe. But I just... I just wanna help people like you do. I should've just listened to you. It's my fault we're here." I replied tearily.
"No no no. Don't do that kid. Don't blame yourself. We need to be brave okay?" I nodded my head and looked over to Ned in the corner.
"Ned? Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah I guess. I mean... Ironman knows my name so it could be worse." He said, clearly trying to brighten the mood.
I would've laughed if Loki hadn't of walked in.
"Did you miss me?" He asked smiling.
We stayed quiet however, I avoided eye contact as much as possible.
"You might be wondering why it's only the Man of Iron and the child seperated, but it's a little show for the rest of you. You, luckily, will not be harmed." He looked at the three, chained to the wall, staring at him with utter hatred.
"Now!" He said enthusiastically, "Let's start!" He leant down beside Stark. "Do you have anything to say?"
"Yeah, you will never get away with this, you asshole." Stark replied.
"Mr. Stark... don't let him hurt me again... please." I said, tears prickling my eyes.
"I would be careful with what you say Stark, I mean I do have your precious little boy all tied down and at my mercy. Isn't that right, Peter?" Loki snarled.
"You have what you want, you have me. Just hurt me and get it over with." Stark growled back.
Loki just smirked down at me.
"Mr. Stark, please." I begged.
"I'm trying my best kid. Just be brave for another little while, okay?" He said.
"Let's start off with something simple." Loki continued. He brought out a small towel and held it beside me.
"Don't you dare gag him. I will kill you when I get out of here, I swear to God!" Stark retaliated.
"No offense, Stark, but I would like to see you stop me. And don't worry, it's just to keep him from screaming while I hurt you. Open up." He said above me. I shook my head, keeping my eyes down. Loki sighed heavily.
"Do you really need to make THIS difficult? This is the easy bit." He said.
"Don't touch him. He said no." Stark replied saltily.
Loki just smiled at him, he walked towards Stark.
"Open your mouth, Peter. I won't ask again, maybe we should see the consequences." Loki said, looking in my eyes. Loki waved his hand and a knife appeared at Stark's throat. Tony flinched backwards and immediately tried to look unafraid, probably to make me feel better.
I shook my head and Loki appeared above me again. I opened my mouth and felt the rough towel against the back of my throat. I felt like I was going to throw up. I hunched forward and felt myself stop breathing.
"Kid! Look at me... look at me now. It's going to be okay, deep breaths through your nose. Watch me. 1,2,3. 1,2,3." Stark said, breathing with me. I sat back in my chair and calmed down slightly.
"Now for the real fun." Loki said, ignoring the fact that I almost suffocated. He reached his hand inside the dent in Stark's arc reactor. Tony bit his lip and flinched slightly. I watched a small wire be pulled from his reactor and Loki snapped it with his hands. Tony's head dropped as he yelled in agony. I would have sobbed if my mouth permitted me to. I leant back and forth in my chair, shaking at the same time. I heard protests from Nat and Clint, but there was nothing any of them could do. Loki sighed.
"This is boring. I wonder how much it'll hurt you... if I try a different method?"
Tony leant back in his chair, looking more terrified than relieved.
"Hmm... who's your favourite person in the world? What a great thing that I have little Peter Parker, right here and completely helpless too." Loki smiled.
"Don't do this. Just kill me. Please." Tony begged. I felt the tears roll down my cheeks and I tried to shout.
"Shhh...shh. What did Tony say? Everything would be okay..? Well, let's find out shall we? It's your turn." He smirked at me. He pulled the gag out of my mouth and I coughed loudly. "Stark is the lucky one, I would love to hear him scream..."
"Mr. Stark? I don't wanna get hurt. No... please." I whispered.
"Aw kid, I...I can't... can't do anything...I'm so sorry." Tony said quietly, tears falling to his cheeks. "Oh fuck...please... please don't hurt the kid... please Loki...I swear I'll give you whatever you want..." He cried.
"I can see that this method is working." Loki grinned, he had no remorse or sympathy at all.
I heard Ned crying and whispering 'Peter' to himself occasionally. Loki ignored my cries and kept staring at me. He magicked some machine up and sat it beside me. He grabbed the two needles attached to it and jammed them into my arms. I cried harder and began to breathe a lot faster.
"Don't touch me!"
"Now now, we can't have you screaming like this."
He suddenly stuffed the same towel back into my mouth and that made me even worse. I tried to make it leave my mouth, but it didn't matter what I did. I shook away from his grasp, looking hopelessly over at Stark.