Nearly better!

"Hi, Mr. Stark." He yawned at me.
"Hey kid. You feeling okay?" I asked.
"Better now, how long was I asleep?"
"Not long." I lied, I didn't want him to feel bad that I had sat there for two hours.
"Where's Dr. Banner?" He asked.
"He's just... just talking to Aunt Nat, okay? He'll be back in a minute." I told him.
"Okay, thanks for staying with me Mr. Stark."
"Do not worry about it. I'm not leaving you even if you beg me."
"Good." He smiled tiredly.
Banner and Nat walked in, along with Ned following close behind them.
"Uh... they said I could see Peter." Ned said nervously.
"Hey Ned." Peter smiled.
Ned sighed loudly and went to hug Peter. "I'm so glad you're okay! That was the scariest thing that ever happened in my life and I can't help it but it just felt... so cool." He laughed and Peter returned his small grin.
"Hi Dr. Banner sir, hey auntie Nat." Peter said happily.
"Hey kid. I got you a present!" Nat said, smiling quite sadly, looking at the broken child.
"What is it?" Peter asked excitedly, the colour was returning to his face.
She opened a small package and handed him a new comic book.
"That's so cool, Auntie Nat!" He smiled. She smiled back, stood up and walked out silently.
Nat bumped into Bruce on her way out, said a quick hello and got into the elevator.
"Bruce! How are you?" I asked.
"I'm good, how's my patient today?" He asked, smiling at Peter.
"I'm fine I guess, I'm bored just sitting here though. I wanna get up and do something." He pouted.
"Well, if all goes well today, you may get to leave tomorrow." Bruce smiled at him. Peter looked at me, wanting permission.
"Okay, fine. You be good today... and I'll let you go to the Tower later."
"Thanks Mr. Stark!" He grinned at me.
"Yeah okay. But you have to be good today and not complain about being all cooped up in here, you know that right?" I nodded at him. And he nodded back silently.
"Okay... your ankle is basically healed, the only main worry now is your head injuries. I just need to do a CT scan, and hopefully we'll be able to fix whatever wounds come up within a day." Bruce continued, "Now mister Parker, we won't have to place you unconscious if you stay very still. Can you do that?"
"Yes." He nodded quickly.
"Hey Ned. How about you go up to Natasha and get some breakfast?" I said quickly, not wanting him to see Peter like that.
"Yes Tony Stark, sir." Ned replied loudly.
Peter laughed quietly.
He stood up shakily and walked over to a large spherical machine, he lay down on top of it.
"Okay are you ready?" Bruce asked, sitting down beside the controls.
"Um, yeah. No! Wait two seconds!" Peter sat up and ran over to me. He put his head on my shoulder and hugged me, I wrapped my arms around him tight.
"It'll only last ten minutes, and I'll be right here when you come out. I'm so proud of you." I whispered. Peter let me go and walked back over to lie down.
"Okay. I'm ready now Dr. Banner. Thank you." He smiled at the small kid, lying still. His shoulder was already covered with a bandage, this was one of the only things left to do.
He pressed some buttons and Peter went slowly inside the large machine. I watched as the X-ray of Peter's body started to print.
"Well done kiddo. You're doing great. Nearly done." I called into the tube. Peter kept quiet however, Bruce had told him not to move or talk in there. The machine let out a long beep sound and Bruce spun around on his chair to press another button. The bed-thing retracted and Peter sat up.
"So what's wrong with me?" He asked Bruce.
"He won't know for a little while kid, just go over to the bed and we can wait for the results." I told him.
"Bu..."
"Ah! What did I say about complaining?" I said sarcastically.
Peter sighed and dragged himself over to his bed. He got underneath the sheets and turned to face me. I sat down on the same chair I had been in for the last two day and sighed. I moved closer to him and ruffled his hair. Banner walked in and showed me a large-scale skeleton of Peter, with dark patches some places. There weren't many, most of them were in his legs and arms, but there was a big mark on the back of his head.
"News then, doctor?" I looked to Bruce.
"Okay, he needs stitches on his right leg and he has multiple contusions on the back of his head, he needs more blood, but that can be sorted out with a drip and his cuts need to be looked at or else they could lead to..."
"Stop! Okay, I understand," I said, looking at Peter's worried face. "Just... fix him please."
Bruce nodded and took out a small needle, he placed it as gently as possible in Peter's arm, the blood being inserted into his body. Bruce pulled the blanket off of Peter's leg, he lifted up his trouser leg to reveal a large slice. More than likely made by the chains that were attached to him. Although his healing was a lot better than ours, he could still make his cut worse if it wasn't covered up properly. Peter winced as Bruce put pressure on it. I grabbed his hand and watched Bruce grab a needle. I glanced at Peter's frightened eyes.
"Wait!" I yelled. "Peter? Do you want to be awake for this?" I asked quietly. He shook his head slightly and gripped my hand. Bruce handed me the mask and I put it on Peter again.
"Good boy... See you soon." I smiled. He turned his head the opposite direction and closed his eyes. His breathing slowed.
"Go ahead." I gestured to Bruce.