True Torture

"Don't worry, we'll start off slow..." He clicked a button on the large machine and it turned a bright green, he then turned the dial up to one. Electricity shot through my body, making me jerk forward, bent over in pure agony. I cried against the gag and tried not to pass out. Loki turned the dial up to two now.
"STOP IT! STOP! PLEASE! HE'S JUST A CHILD! HURT ME INSTEAD!" Tony screamed. I could still hear Ned, sobbing louder than Tony was. Nat had her head in her hands and Clint sat, holding back tears.
The gag muffled my screams, as Loki turned it all the way up to four, there were only six levels of intensity.
"Only you can make this stop, Stark, maybe you just need to hear from your son." He yanked the towel out once more and I shook furiously.
"MR. STAAAARK!" I cried out hopelessly.
"Pete please... I'm trying... I don't..." He said sadly.
Loki turned it all the way up and stepped back, watching his work.
"AAAAAAAHHHHH!" I screamed, I was ready to die.
"I'M SORRY! LOKI YOU SHOULD RULE EARTH. YOU CAN TAKE OVER STARK TOWER AND I WON'T STOP YOU!" Tony screamed, tears leaking from his eyes.
"Oh come on, Stark. You can do a lot better than that." Loki smirked.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! JUST KI... KILL ME!" Peter screamed, and suddenly his head dropped, his body jerking still all the same. He didn't lift his head back up again.
"PETER?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! I'M IN PAIN, YOU CAN TAKE OVER MY BRAIN, MAKE ME KILL THE PEOPLE! I'LL DO IT WILLINGLY! TURN THAT FUCKING THING OFF! STOP HURTING MY KID!" Stark dropped his head.
"Fair play." Loki replied, turning off the machine...

Tony's POV-
Jesus, I couldn't take this anymore. Why couldn't he have done this to me? Peter was unconscious... I hoped. Compared to everything I've been through, nothing had been worse than this. My kid... Peter was hurt and it was my fault.
"Pete?" I asked slowly. 'Move your head, come on Pete, please.'
He lifted his head slightly, looking over to me, with a mixture of pure pain and fear in his eyes.
"Hey kiddo. Good boy. Listen to me... you're going to be okay. Believe me. We're gonna get out of here, and we can be a family, we can go back to normal." I reassured him, but I couldn't even believe myself when I said that.
"You tell him that he will be okay, but you don't mean it... When the other Avengers come here, he'll be dead." He walked over to me now and grabbed my face. I groaned in disgust and bent my head to the side, but his grip just tightened more. "And guess what? I won't even kill you, I will make you live with the pain of having been the reason that your precious little child died. Simply because the Ironman couldn't save his life. It won't be quick, I will make him last as long as possible, so when you hear him scream, it will kill you inside... It will break your heart and crush your hope, and then we will be even again. I like it when you cry, you know? I like to watch you suffer..." Loki smiled down viciously.
"You're insane! When I get out of here, I will kill you, I swear to God!" I yelled. Suddenly, he put his hand on my head and my eyes rolled back until all I could see was white. What felt like hours later, Loki let go and I fell back in my chair again, breathing heavily. Sound started to return and I could hear Peter calling out to me desperately. My vision was blurred and everything felt distorted.
"Wow, your memories are more depressing than anything I've ever seen." Loki started.
I tried to breath steadily, concentrating on trying to focus. "What the hell?" I whispered.
"It must hurt so badly to know that your father never loved you, that he cared more for Captain America than his own son! And why don't you tell the kid that this isn't your first time being kidnapped?" Loki bent down beside me and spoke into my ear. "If only they knew that all they needed was a fifteen year old child to break you."
It was a bad idea, but I turned around and spat at him, my spit hitting his cheek. He stood up and wiped his face in disgust, I just smiled at him. He turned around and grabbed Peter's hair, tears left his eyes again as he quietly begged for everything to be over.
"That's not very nice, I guess we should see what happens to your kid when you are disrespectful." Loki was interrupted by thunder and lightning from outside. Thor burst through the window, shattering glass everywhere. "Brother! How nice of you to make an appearance. Quite late, but better late than never, right?" He said sarcastically. Thor glanced from Peter to me.
"We are going to Asgard, father has agreed to disown the death sentence and place you in prison instead." Thor replied.
"I'm sorry to upset you, dear brother, but I'm not going back." Loki said.
"You will come back, force or not!" Thor demanded.
"Well, we shall see if force works then, won't we?" Thor launched himself at Loki and they both flew to the floor.
I stared at the sudden fight happening between Thor and Loki. Thor had Loki in a grip lock, holding him tight. I turned to face the kid.
"Peter..?" I asked him quietly.
Peter's broken eyes stared into mine, begging for help.
"Mr. Stark..." Although it was just two words, they had more emotion in them than in anything I had ever heard.
"We are going to be okay. Everyone here will be. I will never let anyone hurt you ever again." I promised. The blood was draining from his pale face and he kept his eyes on me.
"I swear to you now. I will never, ever, let you go. Not ever." I promised him.
Thor was on the floor, Loki stood above him, kicked him in the stomach and walked back over to me and Peter. He looked petrified...