Enter Sasuke and Sasuko

Sasuke and Sasuko were mourning the death of their clan. They didn't want to be in the Uchiha Compound because of the scent of dried blood everywhere. It made them sick and they knew if they stayed any longer they would commit suicide to be with them. But that was not the case for them, they wanted to make their brother Itachi pay for what he did, but they weren't so sure if that's what they really wanted.

Soon enough they were walking through the village alone only to be attacked by the villagers. Sasuke pushed Sasuko down on the ground and used his body to shield his sister from getting hurt. He waited for the pain to come but it didn't. When he and his sister opened their eyes they noticed they were at the dock which made them utterly confused as for how they got there. They noticed something was left there with them, a bracelet with a blue shard with the top of it wrapped in rope. They figured it belong to whoever saved them.

They were walking back to the Uchiha Compound for one reason, to open the secret forbidden vault. They knew they weren't allowed to open it but they figured since they were the only ones left of their clan beside there brother Itachi it would be ok to open it. So they did and saw lots of scroll on the wall with seals on them, but one stood out more so than the rest so they walked to it, took it off the wall, opened it, and read it only to find out it was a letter from their older brother Itachi.

"Dear Sasuke and Sasuko,

If you are reading this it means I have succeeded in killing the Uchiha clan leaving you guys as the sole survivors. But understand I didn't do this cause I wanted to, but because I had to. The reason may seem unclear to you now but it will make sense in the near future. While reading this I'm sure your both having mixed emotions and that's ok. But do not fall into sadness and despair before you finally find out the curse of our clan. You both have something in you that will protect you from harm. You will meet these beings and many others just like you soon enough. You will see me again shortly. I will always love you no matter what even though you may hate me for what I did. Stay safe and protect those who have become dear to you.

Sincerely, Itachi"

Sasuke and Sasuko were crying after reading their brother's letter to them and Itachi was right they were having mixed emotions, but none of them were hate. They were sad, confused, alone, and frustrated because they didn't understand their brother's reasoning. After this, they vowed to never let anyone else go through the same fate they did.

After that, they took the other scrolls of the wall and were planning to hide them until they could unseal them. They were walking to the dock they always sit at and saw a pink haired girl crying rushing past two blonde haired twins who followed her. 'Follow them' a voice in their head said. They then did the what the were told, only to be followed by the other black-haired twins drawing in the sand. Sasuke and Sasuko followed the blonde haired twins into the forest. The two blonde haired twins hid behind a tree. Sasuke and Sasuko did the same as did the other twins. Sasuke and Sasuko watched as the pink haired girl cried her eyes out but were taking back from the shock. She stopped crying and stood up in a trance and walked towards the river, then she suddenly stopped and fell unconscious on the ground. At the moment all the twins rushed to her and bumped in each other falling on one another.