The Training Begins [Part 2/3]

Previously on Unrevealing Our True Selves [Naruto FF] {Team 7} chapter 7: The Training Begin. "Sakura speak to me what happened," Sasuke said. "Naruto...Naruto...he..." she trailed off. "Naruto what did he do," Sasuke asked. "He attacked me," Sakura finished.

Naruto was far away from home still listening to the voice inside his head 'Your almost here just a few more miles' the voice said.

Meanwhile with everyone else. "HE ATTACKED YOU!!!" Sasuke yelled furiously. "That not all he had the same eyes as you, his eyes were red with one tomoe in them. It looked like he was in a trance, like he wasn't aware of what he was doing," Sakura said. Sasuke looked at Sasuko and her back at him. "An Uchiha is controlling him. Uchiha's have the power to control anything and anyone if you have seen their eyes or if you have seen them before. So Naruto would had to have a connection with an Uchiha for him to be controlled," Sasuko said. "Itachi-nii, could he be controlling Naruto, cause Itachi-nii is the only Uchiha we know besides you two," Naruko said.

Sasuke and Sasuko clenched their fist at the name of Itachi. "If Itachi is controlling him then we don't have much time. We have to go now. Naruko can you track Naruto using your sensory abilities," Sasuke asked Naruko. "Yeah...but mine aren't as strong as Naruto's," Naruko said. "Ok everyone lets go we need to get Naruto back," Sasuke said as he thought 'I can't lose anyone else, I can't lose another friend nor can I lose another brother' Sasuke thought.

"Let's go now," Sasuko said as she sensed the uneasy emotions coming from Sasuke. As everyone walked outside getting ready to go after Naruto, Sasuko whispered to Sasuke saying "Don't worry we won't lose him, we'll save him" Sasuko said making her brother calm down. "Come on guys we have to go now," Naruko said impatiently. "Naruko lead the way," Sasuke said but at that moment Naruko also fell into a trance with her eyes turning red and getting a tomoe in them. Naruko ran at an unbelievable speed.

Meanwhile with Naruto still in a trance. Naruto was walking through the forest still listening to the voice in his head and bumped into a group of drunk men. "Hey watch where you're going you little......oh hey little boy are you lost," the man said with a change in attitude when he saw who he was talking to. "Doesn't he look a little like the Yondaime from the leaf village?" someone else said. "Let's take him to Iwatobi for some big money, but first let's have our way with him," another said. "Wait if he's anything like his father he will be tough to restrain. I'll drug him so he won't be able to access his chakra," the man said as he drugged Naruto and started taking off his jacket and his pants leaving him in his boxers and fishnet shirt. 'Naruto what's going on talk to me' the familiar voice said. 'Naruto are you ok. I'm coming' the familiar voice said not hearing a response from Naruto.

Meanwhile with the others who were still following Naruko. Naruko then suddenly stopped and pulled out a kunai as the other's did the same. Naruko then charged out of the trees to see a bunch of men surrounding something. The others were confused as to why she was getting ready to attack the group of men. They moved around showing an unconscious half-naked Naruto then the others got into battle stands. Sakura through her poison senbons at one of the men making him die instantly. Naruko then disappeared and reappeared and 2 of the man were now dead with no head. Sasuke and Sasuko burned them alive with their fire jutsus. "Fire Release: Great Fire Ball Jutsu," they both yelled.

At that moment another person showed up but seeing the kids there he masked his chakra. After a few more minutes every one of the men was dead and Naruko, Sakura, Sasuke, Sasuko, Sai, and Saika were drenched in blood.

"Naruto!! Naruto!! Please be ok" Naruko said crying. "Kurama speak to me" Naruko yelled. 'They i-injected him with a drug t-that cut of his chakra circuits s-so I c-can't heal him' Kurama said before going completely silent. "Sakura can you heal him," Naruko asked crying. "Yeah but I'm gonna need to find out where they injected him to find the place where I can inject the antidote. Naruko and Sasuke start by taking off his shirt. Sai and Saika I need you to find some Melissa and Hyssop, Sasuko I need you to go get some water from a nearby stream or river. Go now." Sakura said as everyone shushined away to find the necessary ingredients to heal Naruto and Kurama. "Sakura we found where they injected him," Naruko said. "They injected him on his seal where it can directly infect Kurama," Sasuke said.

"Yeah I know and I have to be careful putting the antidote in cause if I miss and the seal comes undone Naruto will die. Guys, I need each of you to keep him still. Sasuke and Sai grab and hold down each side of his arm, Naruko hold his head still in your lap, and Saika and Sasuko hold his legs down." Sakura said. Sakura sat in between Naruto's leg so she would have easy access to his stomach where the seal was. She coated one of her senbons with the antidote she made from the ingredients and put it into Naruto's skin on the seal where the drug was injected. Naruto then started screaming in pain unconscious, his eyes opened revealing the sharingon only this time it wasn't because he was being controlled. Only Naruko was able to see Naruto's eyes since his head was on her lap. He eyes started changing rapidly, they went from sharingon to red eyes, back to blue, and then back to sharingon and then his eyes closed. All the girls were exhausted, especially Sakura cause she drained her chakra and Naruko from using to much speed. Sai put his sister on his back and carried Sakura in his arms. Sasuke put Sasuko on his back and put Naruko in his arms. Sasuko was awake bearly but she had enough chakra to make a bed out of water and put Naruto on it.

They all walked back to the Uzumaki Compound Manor unaware they were being followed. Soon the Uzumaki Compound was in view. They walked in and put everyone in their rooms, Sai and Sasuke then went downstairs and started preparing dinner.

'Phew they got home safely and Naruto's ok, he should wake up within 3 days' the familiar voice thought. "Kisame time to go back to home base," he said. "Ok, Itachi but what were we doing here in the first place," Kisame asked. "It doesn't matter all that does is that they're safe," Itachi said to Kisame as they shushined back to home base. 'They passed the test. I have no doubt they will fail Kakashi and Kariko's test' Itachi thought inside his mind.