Enter Sai and Saika

Sai and Saika could often be found at the park drawing in the sand. They both had a very good hand when it came to drawing. They would often draw a family they wished they had. A mom and a dad, 3 brothers, and 3 younger sisters, but they knew that would never happen but boy were they wrong.

Sai and Saika lived in an orphanage. Their room was in an attic. They were never allowed to play with the others kids for reasons the orphanage mistress would not tell them. They always had to do chores. It didn't bother them, in fact, not many things did. It took a lot to make them mad, they didn't have many things to get mad about except each other, so they weren't considered a threat and were left alone....most of the time.

This one time they were talking through the village and they caught some boys picking on a blonde haired girl with a red ribbon in her hair. They walked over to them and both told the boys to stop picking on her, but they didn't and that was the biggest mistake of their life. While Sai had the boys distracted Saika went and grabbed the blonde haired girl and held her in her arms. Sai cracked his knuckles signaling the boys he was ready for a fight. The boys turned to him and started through punches at him. "Stop he's going to get hurt." the blonde haired girl told Saika. "No, he's not trust me," Saika said to her.

As the boys kept throwing punches at Sai they could never land a hit on him. Sai effortlessly dodged every punch until they grew tired. "You're lucky....I have to go now....next time will be....different" one of the boys said panting in between words. "Thanks for helping," the blonde haired girl told them. "W-whats your name," the blonde asked Sai and Saika. "I'm Saika and that's my twin brother Sai. What's your name," Saika asked. "M-my name is Ino and thank you for protecting me from them," Ino told them. "Well we have to get going now so see you around I guess," Saika said as Sai took hold of his sister's hand.

Sai and Saika were making their way back to the orphanage. When they made it back to the orphanage the other kids were giving them strange looks. They reached the entrance of the orphanage and to no surprise, the orphanage mistress was waiting for them at the hall entrance. "Where have you been you, naughty kids. You didn't even finish your chores, and you know what happens when you don't finish your chores," the mistress said. "Ma'am it was all my fault Saika had nothing to do with it," Sai said wanting to protect his younger sister. "Ok fair well. Saika go to your room," the mistress told her she then looked at her brother with the 'Are you sure about this' look in her eyes. He nodded his head at this. "Sai go to the room I'll be in there in a few," the mistress said. "You know what screw it all!!!" Saika said as she ran and grabbed her brother's hand and ran out the front door with him.

She continued running until the orphanage was out of sight. She ran to the park still holding onto Sai's hand. "What did you that for," Sai asked his twin sister. "I'm tired of that bitch always making us do chores and beating us if we're late. We've always done our chores and were always on time before curfew and just because we missed it one time doesn't give her the right to treat us the way she does," Saika said. At that statement, Sai laughed a little bit. Then he stopped and looked behind his sister to see a pink haired girl crying while running to the forest with two blond-haired twins following her, with two black-haired twins following them. 'Follow them' a voice in their head said and they did as they were told. They followed the twins to the forest. When they got there each set of twins hid behind a tree staring at the pink haired girl who was crying her eyes out. She then stopped and walked toward the river then suddenly fell unconscious.

All the set of twins rushed out to her aid only to bump into each other and fall on one another.