Epilogue

Gary POV ~

We've been together for almost a month now. Tomorrow one month to be exact. And I think it's time to do something special.

I'm going to ask him.

With all this determination I fell asleep after sending a last good night message to Ash. Ash was on a night out with his friends so he would sleep at his own house and I in mine. I trusted him to not do anything stupid for the time being apart.

Ash POV ~

It's has been two hours since Gary sent me his good night text and it was time for me to go home too.

When I got home my mom was asleep. Not very surprising if you ask me. It's late already.

The next morning Gary woke me by lying down next to me. We snuggled against each other until our bodies perfectly complemented each others. We spent another hour of just lying like this in my bed. I was kind of disappointed he didn't mention our month anniversary.

"I'm going to get you some coffee." My head hurt as soon as I tried to sit up and coffee would help me get through this.

"Thanks babe." I said in my most raspy morning voice. He left me alone in my bed and went downstairs to make me some coffee.

Five minutes later he returned with my pink Jigglypuff mug containing steaming hot coffee. I moaned thinking about how the coffee would feel sliding down my throat to my stomach. "What am I without you?"

Before Gary answered my rhetorical question he laughed. "Seriously hung over."

I shrugged. "Yeah, probably."

When I finished my coffee Gary pulled me out of my bed in his arms. He lifted me up to eye level, stared deep into my eyes and kissed me passionately. After we broke apart and caught our breath again he put me down. "Now, go hurry, take a shower and get dressed nice. I have a surprise for you."

So maybe he does remember what day it is...

Gary POV ~

After I kissed him I told him to hurry up for my surprise and he obeyed without hesitating.

Ten minutes later he stood in front of me fully cleaned and dressed. His black jeans and black t shirt looked really nice on him.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the house. Right before going through the door we yelled at Delia. "Bye Delia." "Bye mom." "We'll be back for dinner."

"Bye guys, have fun!"

I took him to a zoo nearby. I borrowed my moms car to get there. Ash was impressed I was even able to drive a car. I just answered it with a smug smile on my face to hide my nervousness about what I was about to ask him.

In the zoo we walked around and looked at all the animals. Suddenly I found a spot where no one would pass by. With only the sound of animals in the distance and the waterfall a few yards from here I kneeled down on one knee and held Ash' hand.

"Ash, hunny, I know we've only been together for a month on this day but it feels like I've known and loved you forever. Maybe it's too soon but I wanted to ask you. Will you travel the world with me?"

He got tears in his eyes. I looked pleadingly at him. "Yes, omg yes!"

He pulled me up and in his arms, hugged me really tight and whispered he loved me. This was until now, the best day of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg I'm crying. This is the end bros and babes. I hope you enjoyed every last bit of it and can't wait to read the sequel.

I know I can't wait to write it but I do need a little break. I'll start in a few weeks and I'll leave a small A/N about what it will be called. :)

Thanks for joining and supporting me along the way.

I love all of you. *brofist* *hugs*

See you all soon.

Beebee out <3