🌸day 9 & 10

Day 9: I've been thinking, as a magical girl I can control flowers..... so I'm thinking about trying to grow flowers using my energy or spells or whatever. I have plants in my house but that's not flowers. Outside the house there are lots of flowers but I would look weird staring at flowers lol. So I'm not sure.

I also have made a charm and I'm thinking of charging it with my magical girl desires. I'm not sure I even want it though. I had to make it  because the school I go to is religious so we have compulsory religion lessons.

It's not a school were they try to convert you or anything. They say they're a religious school but their RE teachers aren't even religious!

Also, I'm thinking, because princess can control wind, that on the day I meet her and become friends I want it to be super windy as a sign.

P.s my new subliminal is out!!

Day 10: I had a dream where I was walking to hime's house and I saw a restaurant. It looked exactly like the magic shop I'm manifesting. I got to hime's house and I saw the door number and road. I totally forgot the road name (I think it had a M,D,V and A in the name) and I don't think I even saw the door number. After that I woke up!

I also found a wiki on super powers. I found the ability I want! Flower manipulation + flower generation!
Flower generation is making flowers out of thin air and flower manipulation is:

 I found the ability I want! Flower manipulation + flower generation! Flower generation is making flowers out of thin air and flower manipulation is: